Ammo

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
So I bought the Kimber .270 and a couple boxes Barnes Vortex 140 grain bullets. Then I sighted in and went back twice to check my accuracy. This left me with 16 rounds. I shot an antelope friday and so now have 15 rounds.
The problem is no one has any now. If any of you guys see some in Cabelas shoot me a PM. I will start reloading this winter after Santa brings a kit.

270 WSM or 270 Win? 130 grain or 140 grain? I only see where the vortex ammo comes in 130 grain for the 270 Win. I might be able to track you down some once I know for sure what you need.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-02-13 AT 07:56PM (MST)[p]Not any down here in St. George my daughter shoots the same shells. If I had bullets I could reload a few more for her. I have everything but the Barnes 140 grain bullets.

I'm sorry I'm getting older and the memory is bad.lol. It is .270 win and is 130 grain. TTSX? They have the plastic looking tips. I shot that antelope clean through the lungs and I really like this ammo. It runs around 43.99 a box.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom