AMMO INFLATION!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
The 375 RUM Ammo I Paid 29.99 a Box for a While Back is Now 131.00 a Box!

And Out Of Stock!

What Kinda GOUGING You Been Seeing besides The BH 209?:D

I just seen 50 rounds of nuthin special .22 lr for 9.99 at Sportsmans.
I haven't needed to buy any kind of ammo for years so I never really even look at it.
I lmao when I seen that today.

I was buying a new browning 6.5 till I looked for ammunition
151DCF9F-80D5-474D-8432-18CC97DC82B2.png

Ouch! Kind of glad I picked up a .308 this year, still finding ammo for around 34 bucks a box for decent stuff. The 6.5, 7mm may have to gather a little dust till this ammo market cools off!

They keep cranking out the 6.5 PRC, 6.5 Creed and 300 PRC chambered guns like crazy, Hornady is sitting back looking at the perfect storm that has been created laughing. Ok maybe not really laughing but they cannot keep up that is for sure. The common calibers are slowly coming down however in the last little while since the early 2021 hoard-a-thon.

3-5 years ago you could buy a flat of cheap 12 gauge shells (target loads)for $50-$60. Now that same flat is around $90!!!!!!! And Premiums (AA'S. STS,etc). Are over $100 a flat! Shot is now anywhere from $50-$60+ a bag!

And Out Of Stock!

I looked up the definition of youtard and it said something about using a 375 RUM for pisscuttinn..........

At $6.50 a squeeze target practice gets real expensive fast. Even hand loading is expensive now if you can find all the components.

And Out Of Stock!

WOW!
In the early 90’s I started buying 5 boxes of same lot number Remington 3006 and 300 mag yearly. I would also get boxes for Christmas and Birthdays. We use to reload .30 cal also. I’m so glad now that I got that ammo back then. Still got a bunch to last many years. That price should be criminal!

Last edited:
I started my hoar...uh, collecting ammo when hillary's boy was elected. I never dreamed ammo and component prices would get this high. I remember buying winchester white box and UMC ammo (.223) for 75.50 per 500 round case.

I started my hoar...uh, collecting ammo when hillary's boy was elected. I never dreamed ammo and component prices would get this high. I remember buying winchester white box and UMC ammo (.223) for 75.50 per 500 round case.
6mm Rem. is worth a lot of lettuce now. ;) But it's not for sale. :)

When Me & My Friends were Younger We WASTED AMMO Like No Other!

5,000 Rounds of .22 Shot in one Weekend wasn't a Big Deal!

You Could Buy 223 Ammo for 99.00 a Thousand for FMJ/Armor piercing!

But We Always Paid The 129.00 Per Thousand for Soft Points!

We REDDOGED Several Barrels back in the Day!

50 & 100 Round Drum Magazines!

The Ammo was everywhere!

At That Time Is Was Rounding just a little Money Up To Buy It!

Hey Elkassassin,
What ever happened to Reddog? I remember he posted a lot in the gun forum and now he doesn’t. Is he doing ok?

Shooting PDogs with a .22 only now, can't use those high dollar rounds any more to shoot them.

I just seen 50 rounds of nuthin special .22 lr for 9.99 at Sportsmans.
I haven't needed to buy any kind of ammo for years so I never really even look at it.
I lmao when I seen that today.
There's tons around for 3.99/50 if you look a little

There's tons around for 3.99/50 if you look a little
Thanks Zeke, but I'm pretty well set with .22 ammo my father made sure of that!
I was just burning a little time at Sportsmans and was just a little shocked when I seen the prices.

for Lapua fans....

Well back in my day…..never mind. Ain’t worth adding to the obvious. You folks really act surprised about these prices….like we aren’t seeing overinflated everything today. I wish you all good luck in your quest to find the lowest high price on anything lol!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom