America's Greatest Athlete.... a Bull?

AN ATHLETE, MAYBE. BUT I DO KNOW THOSE BULLS HAVE THE BEST WORK SCHEDULE OF ANY PROFESSION. THEY MIGHT GET IN 10-14 RIDES A YEAR......MANY TAKING LESS THAT 8 SECONDS......THATS GOOD WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT.......................YD.

If I had a flank rope tightened close to my nether region I'd buck like h#ll to! Who can blame a bull for doing that? You think this guy is really comfortable? He surely ain't no athlete but a strap like that can make even a pile of blubber like him move in ways she wouldn't last 8 seconds on.
Thong.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-11 AT 05:34PM (MST)[p]"So far this season, eight riders have attempted to mount him for the required eight seconds needed in a qualifying ride, and nobody has gotten it done."

That's nothing. I had a girlfriend once who had a lot better record than that. I got bucked off twice in about a minute.

Eel

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-11 AT 01:20PM (MST)[p]Feleno, did you leave her at the gas station too?

>>
Thong.jpg

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom