American Sniper-Chris Kyle

HuntinFool

Anybody read the book? I really enjoyed it and read it all fairly quickly. It was interesting to hear his wife's side of it as well. Any books that you guys would recommend that are similar to this?

Very rare to hear the spouse's side of the story, in fact that is the first I have ever heard of it. As far as books on snipers Marine Sniper 93 Confirmed Kills; about Carlos Hathcock is a great book. The truly sad one is the snipers with the greatest number of confirmed kills are either dead or knocking on Deaths door; since most of those snipers were Soviets during the Eastern Front campaign of WW II. I don't know of any books written about the snipers of the Soviet Union of WW II, but it would be staggering to read about the number of German soliders that were killed by snipers, and that most those snipers were women.
WVBOWAK

Reading American Sniper right now. Just finished Lone Survivor, by Navy Seal Marcus Luttrell. Amazing book. The Carlos Hathcock one also has to be the first one mentioned. That guy was awesome.

American Sniper was a pretty good book I thought! Read it in less than a week... crazy to think about how many confirmed kills he had. My favorite part was the "Beach Ball" incident lol

Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom