American are so gullible

>Some more than others...

+100 BeanMan!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Very believable to me. I have always said "THERE IS NO MONEY IN CURES" Cancer research makes to much money!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Name some thing a Dr. can cure other then syphilis?..which has recently been winning over antibiotics anyways?.

you always get what you always got? Definition of insanity: Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result.

The system has been treating cancer with poison (Chemo) for over 30 years and their success rate is still only 6%..... meanwhile their laughing all the way to the bank, my niece two years ago was diagnosed with leukemia after tree months of chemo treatment and a million $ bill they found fungus in her lung, they surgically removed it, she was miraculously cure of here leukemia 7 days later?Hmmm

A cancer cell is identical to a fungus cell under a micro scope??..is there a difference...

That's the beauty of it all. You don't have to have ANY Medical experience to be healthy. Science, money, corporations, and government try to discredit anything that doesn't involve any of those.

Traditional >>>------->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom