AMERICA OR NOT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
By about 11:00 A.M. I'm usually looking for a GUT Wrencher!

I don't eat much for Breakfast!

We have a Convenient Store in Roosevelt that Makes Pizza's!

A couple a year Ain't Bad!

Yesterday I had a Battle Plan!

Stop by & Get My Pizza ordered,run a couple other places while the Pizza was cookin,I was Busy & Short on time!

The Newly Hired Mexican Gal asks if She can Help me?

I said: I'd like to order a Meat Lovers Pizza Please!

She gets her Cell Phone out & calls somebody for Directions on how to make this Pizza,GEEZUS,I shoulda Ran right then!

She's in Her Mid 20's & Can't Make a F'N Pizza?

Special Instructions I give Her once again:Meat Lovers,NO ONIONS,NO PEPPERS,NO CHOVIES,A Simple Meat Lovers Pizza!

I run 2 other Places & back I go to get My Pizza!

Walk in & she's just getting done boxing my Pizza up!

I open the Box & GEEZUS!

A F'N Mexican Pizza!

SOB is covered with Green & Red Peppers!

I said:I didn't order any GAWD-DAMNED Peppers on my Pizza WTF?

She says:The person I called said that's how to make it!

WAFJ!

Ya!

Let's let some more of them Waltz in to this Country!

Ya,I'm sure NVB will Chime in & Tell me how it was my Fault!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

>Meat lovers... figures
>

Yep, that's too funny!
Even elksass has to be laughin'
Zeke

PS: He's sure been in a sour mood since he didn't draw.

>>Meat lovers... figures
>>
>
>
>Yep, that's too funny!
>Even elksass has to be laughin'
>
>Zeke
>
>PS: He's sure been in a
>sour mood since he didn't
>draw.

Hey Zeke!

Not Sour about not Drawing at all!

I only get Sour when these other MM JACK-ASSES start their BS with me!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Sorry NVB!

I'd tell you where this place is!

But they'd really Screw your Favorite VEGAN Special up!

Are you referring to ME as an MM JACKASS?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>Are you referring to ME as
>an MM JACKASS?
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Only if the Shoe Fits!

You?

Oh HELL No!:D

"She's in Her Mid 20's & Can't Make a F'N Pizza?"

Jeezus, who gives a sh!t!!! She's a meat lover who likes it hot & spicey.

Never mind BCB you just don't get it do you? WTH has America got to do with it? She ISIS or what?

Formerly known as RUS

"PS: He's sure been in a sour mood since he didn't draw"

For sure after he said he got charged $1,400.00 and he didn't draw a tag!

Robb

If I had got hit for 1/2 of what was possible you Boy's would really be Pissed!

>"She's in Her Mid 20's &
>Can't Make a F'N Pizza?"
>
>
>Jeezus, who gives a sh!t!!! She's
>a meat lover who likes
>it hot & spicey.
>
>Never mind BCB you just don't
>get it do you? WTH
>has America got to do
>with it? She ISIS or
>what?
>
>Formerly known as RUS

JUDAS Jimmy 6!

You're getting more Names than what the Mexican Gal got Yesterday!

What's up with that?

You're Memory Fading & You can't remember your Password from Day to Day or what?

Sounds like America to me. After all that's how your ancestors for here. Assuming of course you're not a 100% full blooded native.

>"PS: He's sure been in a
>sour mood since he didn't
>draw"
>
>For sure after he said he
>got charged $1,400.00 and
>he didn't draw a tag!
>
>
>
>Robb

So?

I Guess when I put Several Friends & a few Relates in it must have really Pissed you off when a few of them drawed?

Or Was it when I told BuzzH to take a Hike?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-14 AT 09:19PM (MST)[p]"You're getting more Names than what the Mexican Gal got Yesterday!"

Guess so Bobcat. Might catch up with you & Mosnar if I keep it going.

Actually I'm inspired by Jimmie J six time champ soon to be 7 with Dale & Richard! Go 48!

Gosh Dang that kid can drive a race car.

I kinda got dibs on Jimmy anyway believe it or not LOL.

Formerly known as RUS

LAST EDITED ON Jun-17-14 AT 09:32PM (MST)[p]You seem to be in a little better Mood Slick?

JUDAS!

I won't ever say: Ms RUS is HOT ever again!:D

Snow mid way up on the Mountains today Slick!

Snow in Mid June!

The Rainbow Warriors were getting Snowed on Slick!

Maybe they'll find a warmer Place next year?:D

I Wonder if they know where Fallon is?

>The Rainbow Warriors were getting Snowed
>on Slick!
>
>Maybe they'll find a warmer Place
>next year?:D
>
>I Wonder if they know where
>Fallon is.

Sh!t Bess, we arent afraid of people who are different here in Nevada. Remember, we have Burning Man.

These People Ain't Different!

You probably won't even notice them when they show up!

Last time I was in Black Rock I seen a few things I didn't much care for!

Then you weren't there for Burning Man.

Bess I've seen the Rainbow people before. Happened to be traveling through Idaho and Oregon one year when they were making their Exodus to central Oregon. They make Burners seem normal. But really, your girls camps are probably just as safe with the Rainbow people as they are with some of the pervy Bishops.

>Then you weren't there for Burning
>Man.
>
>
>
>Bess I've seen the Rainbow people
>before. Happened to be traveling
>through Idaho and Oregon one
>year when they were making
>their Exodus to central Oregon.
>They make Burners seem normal.
>But really, your girls camps
>are probably just as safe
>with the Rainbow people as
>they are with some of
>the pervy Bishops.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Easy there NVB!

Or You'll have Roy all over your Ass!

Swear to GAWD!

The Year I was Huntin & Run in to that Girls Camp I Thought Allah was Right!

Maybe more than Right!

There were more than 20!

I Shoulda stayed a Night or two & just Hunted out of their Camp!

But then You Boys woulda Crucified me right here on MM!

Does Ms NVB know where you're really at when you go to the Annual Burning Man Camp?

Rainbow hippies must not be treated too unfairly by the judgemental Mormons.....not like this is exactly their first trip here. And another thing.....salt lake was voted one of the favorite cities of the gays for being gay friendly....not exactly the intolerant horror story you are trying to paint Nvb....just saying. I know Utah bashing is a favorite past time but let's keep it in context.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Give it some time Bess. If there is one...OK two imports from Mexico they got figured out it is food and Corona. And if you are eating pizza from a shiz hole c store that was mistake number one. Wait until La familia de los c store hermana opens a taco stand. Then you will be happy and Roy will move back to the basin.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Give it some time Bess.
>If there is one...OK two
>imports from Mexico they got
>figured out it is food
>and Corona. And if
>you are eating pizza from
>a shiz hole c store
>that was mistake number one.
> Wait until La familia
>de los c store hermana
>opens a taco stand.
>Then you will be happy
>and Roy will move back
>to the basin.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Na!

Not in to Taco's!

And I surely didn't order a Taco Pizza!

If this Gals Cell Phone goes dead She'll Starve to Death cuzz she won't be able to call somebody to find out how to cook her next meal!

The Rainbow Warriors may look for a Warmer place next year!

I can't think of a better time for it to Snow!:D

I Wonder what kinda Mess/Trash they'll leave behind this year?

One Person already Dead!

And it Ain't over yet!

Seems NVB doesn't Much care for Mormons?

I Haven't seen him Thrash any JACK-Mormons yet!

If I wanted a GAWD-DAMNED Taco I'd cross the Border & get me one!

On the way to Colorado for our elk hunt one year we stopped at a Sonic to grab a quick bite in the middle of nowhere AZ. My wife orders a chicken salad, dad and I get burgers. Pull up to the window and we wait and wait and wait. Finally a gal comes to the window and appologizes for the wait. They had a new cook and he wasn't sure on how to make the salad.

>On the way to Colorado for
>our elk hunt one year
>we stopped at a Sonic
>to grab a quick bite
>in the middle of nowhere
>AZ. My wife orders a
>chicken salad, dad and I
>get burgers. Pull up to
>the window and we wait
>and wait and wait. Finally
>a gal comes to the
>window and appologizes for the
>wait. They had a new
>cook and he wasn't sure
>on how to make the
>salad.

You sure you wasn't in NorthEastern TARDville?:D

Well if you wanted a GAWD-DAMNED PIZZA you shoulda went to Italy!!!

Formerly known as RUS

>Well if you wanted a GAWD-DAMNED
>PIZZA you shoulda went to
>Italy!!!
>
>Formerly known as RUS

COOL it Slick!

About the time a Mexican Bar Tender hands you a Coors Light when you actually ordered a Corona You'll be mad too!

"About the time a Mexican Bar Tender hands you a Coors Light when you actually ordered a Corona You'll be mad too!"

As long as Evita is wearing a low cut & hands me a cold 3.2 we're good.

Formerly known as RUS

So Slick?

It only takes 3.2 to make you Envy Evita huh?

8423evita.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom