Amazing people

delldorod

I run a good number of trail camera in three state. My friend had a bunch stole and someone has tampered with lot of mine so I got some python locks and thought it would make my investment safe. Made my 3rd quarter yearly round and discover someone used them for target practice in the same area my buddys were stolen. I want to stick my boot in a backside I am so pissed. Sorry had to vent about it. Mostly a warning to others to watch out. used to post lots but been so long forgot my password.

~Don R. Dell

There is no end to the number of bad decisions people make when they think they are justified or when they think no one is watching. There is a general lack of integrity in this world. That is a bad deal. Sorry that happened to you.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

>Set some grizzly traps.problem solved.
that would be hilarious to get a picture of them on the camera stuck in a bear trap :D

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom