AMAZING National Anthem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
Ok, So I am not sure if this should be in this forum or the Political, but I think EVERYONE should listen to this video.

With all the CRAP that is going on in this country right now, you need to listen to this group of young girls sing our Anthem at a Basketball game in Texas.

If this does not bring a tear to your eye and give you chills every time you hear it, then maybe you should leave this country!!!!! I have listened to it about 10 times in the last hour, and get chills everytime!!!!!!

Go here....

Then, tell me what it made you feel????

When I was in Iraq, I had several nieces and nephews that "prayed" for me. Although they were only 3-9 yrs. old, sorry guys, those are the ones that hit home and made me feel safe. That Anthem was awesome and ALMOST brought tears to my eyes....If there had been a flag in the video, it would've been Kleenex time...The flag always does it for me, with a little patriotism involved that is....

Yup!!! gotta a little misty eyed on that one!

Ya know what I heard? I heard hope in the voices of our future.

RUS

>Yup!!! gotta a little misty eyed
>on that one!
>
>Ya know what I heard? I
>heard hope in the voices
>of our future.
>
>RUS

Couldnt agree more RUS>..........maybe Yukon needs to stay up in Canada.......

That's pretty awesome! How old are those girls? That is a much better version than I've heard at many NBA or MLB games.

Couldnt agree more RUS>..........maybe Yukon needs to stay up in Canada.......

That was a little harsh. I'm sure YD is very patriotic.

Eel

Good stuff right there. Makes it more meaningful coming from little people......

Bareback riders get ready song. Everytime I hear that it takes me back to my rodeo days. Standing above a bareback horse hearing the chute boss yell bareback riders get ready.

I thought it was great. There's something about hearing our Nat'l Anthem in occapella that makes it seem that much more meaningful. I don't know what it is and I don't mean to say it being sung any other way it doesn't make it less meaningful. It did give me the chills. It really makes you realize how lucky we are to live in the greatest nation. Then when the song was over, my mind drifted from the "greatest nation" to how depressing it is here trying to make ends meet while the government taxes the sh!t out of us, gas prices are $3.89 per gallon, and the illegals are making this their country.

Maybe hearing the Anthem gives us hope that things will get better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom