Am I in trouble?

eelgrass

Long Time Member
The other day I decided to mention to my wife that I was thinking about retiring, maybe at the end of this year. She said I should forget that idea and keep working.

Friday the boss called me into his office. He said my wife called and offered to pay the company $25 an hour to babysit me for 8 hours a day.

Now what do I do?

Eel

My question would be, is that your money she is giving back, or is she earning that much money on her own. I'm sure she is joking, but I'll play along. You should make a deal with your wife that she keep her money in the house. Otherwise, that raise you are going to have to ask for is going to have to be a whole lot more than $25.00 an hour, just to cover the loss from household income that she is giving back. Also, you are going to have to pay taxes twice on the money you earned to begin with. I would just retire and make a deal with my wife that I won't be around to baby sit. Hunting, fishing, camping. Let her pay you $25.00 a day just to be gone. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!

Cash in your 401K. Direct your Social Security to a off shore account. Find a 20 year old Mexican chick & hit the road. Hey you only live once.

You're Welcome!
Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Eelgrass I think you should just keep working as long as you can and make those on welfare happy and ZIGGA too.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

It's not as bad as it seems eel. Sancho is splitting the $25.00 per hour rate with your Wife.

Leave her at a gas station!!!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

I think bucklover made it all clear.

"I would just retire and make a deal with my wife that I won't be around to baby sit. Hunting, fishing, camping. Let her pay you $25.00 a day just to be gone. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!"

Her and Sancho should like it too.:)

Eel

I agree, leave her at the gas station...
But then again, after all these yeaers with her, she should understand, and you should toooooo..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom