Aluminum Can suck !

Hardway

Very Active Member
Reminds me of the old Merle Haggard song "Where have the good times gone". Ever since my gramps showed me how to put peanuts in my coke bottle I've liked the glass bottles better. I'm not a big soda drinker, maybe 1-2 a week but when I do its a old fashioned glass bottle. They sell em by the 12 pack at costco. Same goes for beer, cans blow...always rippin out your mustace hairs and they'll never taste the same. Lets here ye.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

I'll agree on some drinks!

But a Mt Dew almost Froze in a can is way better than Dew in a bottle(Plastic!)

Maybe if I could get Dew in a Glass bottle it'd be better?

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

I love bottles as well. Nothing like an ice cold Coors Light longneck. I do not like drinking Coke from the 20 oz. plastic bottles. It seems they foam more and just don't go down well. The nice thing about drinking beer from a can is that if it's crappy beer like Natural Light, you can always get it down quicker with a simple hole at the top.....or shotgun the sumbitches with a big ol' hole down at the bottom!

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

Dr pepper is best in a can, most other drinks are good in glass bottles. I am not much of a plastic bottle fan.

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Well here we go! Kinda depends don't it? If you're setting in a bar trying to impress the local bar slut then you get a bottle & a glass and sip your beer all lady like. If it's just a regular Tuesday night you pound your beers outta aluminum cans so the garbage ain't that heavy for your old lady to haul out on Wednsday. It's called being a gentleman.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Mexico still makes Coca Cola in glass bottles. Beware if you drink it. One bottle is like drinking two pots of coffee.

Eel

ya, I remember a old farmer that use to put peanuts in a bottle of pepsi..

its pretty good! I prefer plastic bottle over aluminum can.. but would buy bottles if I could..

In the bottle or in the can, Steve. Which is it?

britney-spears-dickens-cider-ad.jpg

>I love bottles as well. Nothing
>like an ice cold Coors
>Light longneck. I do not
>like drinking Coke from the
>20 oz. plastic bottles. It
>seems they foam more and
>just don't go down well.
>The nice thing about drinking
>beer from a can is
>that if it's crappy beer
>like Natural Light, you can
>always get it down quicker
>with a simple hole at
>the top.....or shotgun the sumbitches
>with a big ol' hole
>down at the bottom!
>
>Steve
>Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha
>sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team
>America World Police

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Screw the soda's drink Crown rocks...Put your Crown in the freezer then pour it over rocks...Soda pussies!!!!

COLD beers in long neck bottles, but ANY soda is better in the can.....my choices, anyway.

"whackin' a surly bartender ain't much of a crime"

>Screw the soda's drink Crown rocks...Put
>your Crown in the freezer
>then pour it over rocks...Soda
>pussies!!!!

Good way to ruin Crown, pussie...

My hunting pard got me buying my Diet Pepsi and mt Dew in the plastic Bottles. He and his wife say that they can really taste the Aluminum when consumed from the can. I don't know that i can tell the difference.

What i do like about the plastic bottles is that i can take a swig or half the bottle if i want to, then put the cap back on tight until i want another swig, whenever that may be.

Joey

I'm a Pepsi drinker. The glass bottles were/are always better. But have to admit cans are more convenient when traveling.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-11 AT 07:43PM (MST)[p]Seriously REDDOG try it!! It makes the crown just a little sweater to me..It's really good this way.

Ok, if I have to drink a soda it's pepsi on ice in a glass.

Sorry, pussies!!! (wink)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom