ALUMINA FOR SWAROVSKI??????????

SLIVER

Very Active Member
So I have looked and can't find any scope caps that will fit my new swaro 4x12x50 rifle scope. I would just get the butler creek ones but my objective side is between sizes and we could not get any to fit properly.

My question is will the Leupold Alumina flip caps fit the Swaro scope?? Are the threads the same?

I won't be able to take my scope back in to sportsmans to try it out for a week or so, so I figured one of you fine gentleman might know.
Thanks a ton.

}}-SLIVER-->

I know I'm not answering the question but they are crap. Just wasn't happy with them. One kept flipping up from recoil and hitting me in the face and the objective is even worse since you have to take the scope off of the gun to install/uninstall it. THIS IS CRAZY. Those nobs stick out so you can't unscrew them/screw them off/on.
Never again on the Leupold lens covers. They need to stick to making scopes.
flyingbrass
cold dead hands

flying brass stated:
even worse since you have to take the scope off of the gun to install/uninstall it. THIS IS CRAZY. Those nobs stick out so you can't unscrew them/screw them off/on.

That is not true.....I could not get them on either till another MM member told me the right way to do it and it works.
I have them on my new scope and will see how they react soon on my upcoming Lope hunt.

BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REMOVE THE SCOPE TO PUT ON OR TAKE OFF THEM COVERS. PRICEY...YES...WORTH IT...WILL SEE.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom