Altamont tard busted!

Long Time Member
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=18926344&title=man-charged-with-killing-deer-at-camp-williams

SALT LAKE CITY ? An Duchesne County man has been charged with shooting a deer in an area closed to hunting.

Gunshots were reported at Camp Williams the night of Oct. 24, 2011. A military sergeant responded to the gunshots and found a headless mule deer carcass, according to charges filed Wednesday in the 3rd District Court.

The sergeant believed the carcass was that of a mule deer nicknamed "the Rabbi" because of its "very large and uniquely shaped antlers" that measured 37 inches, making it a trophy deer, according to prosecutors. The antlers were valued at $8,000.

Nearly a month later, authorities received an anonymous tip that a set of antlers resembling those of the Rabbi were at a Sandy taxidermy shop. Officers questioned the taxidermist, confirmed the antlers were from the Rabbi, and determined who had brought in the deer head, the charges state.

Stephen ##### Rueckert, 46, of Altamont, was questioned and told investigators he knew he was not allowed to hunt at Camp Williams, the charges state.

"That's my deer; I killed that deer," he allegedly told investigators.

Reuckert was charged with wanton destruction of protected wildlife, a third-degree felony.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Damn!

I thought I was gonna be in the Spotlight there for a minute!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

>Damn!
>
>I thought I was gonna be
>in the Spotlight there for
>a minute!:D
>
>
>Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

u sure u didnt guide him
>

WHEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

This proves the only Big Buck in NE Utah is still alive!:D

What an idiot!!!
If your going to poach a famous buck, you certainly don't take it to a local taxidermist!!

Get a rope.....

I'm a Hit Man when needed!

Probably not too far away!

sttm. they teach that shizz up thier in the high schoool or what,? the state lives off your young people.,.,.

elkun, You think that is something, you should see how the High school Football players initiate the new guys in the back of the bus!!

That is a Freaking Monster Buck!!! Get a Rope!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Nevermind then...

That buck looks almost as big as Cody Robbins buck!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Well elkun!

As I've said many a times!

Tell a TARD He can't and that very TARD will go out of his way to show you He will,No matter what the Law says!

The "Rabbi"??? Funny, that buck doesn't look Jewish!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Great looking deer.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom