ALRIGHT!!! WHO'S BEEN OUT STOCKPILING THEM???

I used to love tossing bushy dry flies on that Middle Fork you don’t take your handle from as a kid. Such a fun little stream.

I used to love tossing bushy dry flies on that Middle Fork you don’t take your handle from as a kid. Such a fun little stream.
If you liked tossing fly's on that one you would really like tossing them on the one I took my handle from.

I was a good boy and stayed home pretty much the whole winter, only went out two times to see where things were hanging out, and never left the truck, even had to cancel a week of vacation I had planned because of the shed closure. I am going to miss the first 2 days but then have 2 weeks off to go look around and see what I can find. I already know that a lot of boot tracks are in my future, but I will giver hell.

Give Her Hell Jake!

I Know Several People That Are Making A National Holiday Out of Tomorrow!

I Won't Be One Of Them!

But I Do Know Where A Shed Is!

And There Is A Cam on it!

It'll Be Snow F'N White Before A Guy Can Gather It!

I was a good boy and stayed home pretty much the whole winter, only went out two times to see where things were hanging out, and never left the truck, even had to cancel a week of vacation I had planned because of the shed closure. I am going to miss the first 2 days but then have 2 weeks off to go look around and see what I can find. I already know that a lot of boot tracks are in my future, but I will giver hell.

I've Seen Several DRATS Out Hiking,Walking Their Dogs,Exercising,Snow-Shoeing,looking For Lions & A Whole Lot of Other BS Excuses In Prime Shed Areas!

Don't Tell Me There Isn't STOCKPILING Going On!

Who's Taking Tomorrow Off of Work To Gather The Gold?
They were out in force today preparing lol what a **** show this hobby has turned into

I might need to up grade the Hush Flatty for one of these units for next years spring time rock hounding.

F0A2352E-3A40-4C4E-87CF-DF5D4BF5B74B.jpeg

Well brah, because I know all the HUSH fans have been clamouring to get some new shed hunting swag, let me present, Rockhound 2024 all terrain lighting.

No need to bend the flatty, or tie up the hands holding your sitka flashlight, just snag some Rockhound 2024 merino gear, and hound away, brah.

Screenshot_2023-05-01-12-10-52-87_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

Well brah, because I know all the HUSH fans have been clamouring to get some new shed hunting swag, let me present, Rockhound 2024 all terrain lighting.

No need to bend the flatty, or tie up the hands holding your sitka flashlight, just snag some Rockhound 2024 merino gear, and hound away, brah.

View attachment 109336
Lol, it’s truly great to see Zac Griffith hasn’t lost the slightest hue of that impressive fake tan that helped him secure his legacy amongst the Mt Ops royalty. Almost looks like an expo Gym takeover to the unsuspecting eye.
Best of luck in the draws. ✍️ ?

I used to enjoy it. Now I don’t really have time for it. My old man has been out to one of our old spots today and said there’s boot tracks several days/weeks old all over. Sounds about right. Oh well it’s good exercise I suppose.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom