Alpen optics

I bought a pair about 5 years ago of the 10 power compacts for backups. They were about $100, turned out to be junk. Just my experience on the cheapies.

My dad bought a spotting scope and the lense came loose inside... I would never buy from them...

Had an Alpen spotter. J.U.N.K. Friggin spotter mount broke off the body. Sent it in for repair and it broke again in a couple weeks. Cheap, but I wouldnt waste the $

Howdy,
I personally own two Alpen products. One is their 10X50 highest end binocular. It is excellent for the money, but still not up to Nikon standards. It ranks above most Bushnell binos though.
My second purchase was a medium line, 4X non-adjustable scope. It is very, VERY adaquate. I'm not sure but what it is as good as my Burris Fullfield and Nikon Buckmaster. I have recently ordered 2 more scopes...(at bargain basement prices) and I hope that they are as good. It will be interesting to find out.
I personally think that these optics are way below the main name rifle scopes, but their top of the line binocular is about in the middle of the pack for name brands... less Swarofcourse and Zeilca you understand. Not bad for the money, Never had one break. I have used the dog out of the ones I own though.

Hope this helps,

Coach

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom