Alpen Mini Spotting Scope.

S

Slide

I was up at SW this weekend and looked at the Alpen Mini Spotter. Does anyone own one of these or have any info. on it as far as quality? The price was great, I own a Nikon ED but I thought for hunting locally the mini would be great to carry.

Thank you,

Slide

I assume you were looking at the model 711. It was very highly rated a couple months ago in Field and Stream. Since reading that review, I have been looking all over the Front Range of Colorado for one. It seems that nobody knows if or when they will see them again.

I'm not sure what model it is, but my wife just picked one up for me at SW in Medford Or. If we are talking about the same thing, I could buy you one and ship it to you if you were interested.

It is a small 20 power scope with a 50mm obj. very clear and light weight. IMO a great buy for the money. I paid $39.99.

Slide

Sent you a PM back. I think we are talking about the same scope. I will check the box it came in and see if it says what model it is.

Slide

Hey Colo, I called Alpen and asked them what the difference is between the scope I bought at SW and the 711 on their web site. They made the one I got for SW and the difference is the color and the 711 has a sun shade, that is the only difference. Oh yea and the price.

Just wanted to let you know. If you are interested, I'm going to Medford and SW on Saturday I could pick one up for you and ship it out Monday. Let me know.

Sent this to you in a PM also.....

Slide

Have you guys gotten a chance to mess around with it yet?
can't imagine it being worth anything at that price, but if it isn't too bad I'd pick one up for throwing in my pack.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom