almost died pics, well almost

C

creamofthecrop

here is my powerstoke heading to lake powell last summer doing 80 miles an hour on 37" tires. i had it inspected the day before and they took off my tires to check the breaks and didnt tighten the lug nuts. fell off within 40 miles and your supposed to get them retorqued at 100 miles. when it fell off all hell broke loose and i couldnt stop so i slammed on the emergency break and it sent us spinning in circles and we almost rolled, in cme up on two wheels and i thought we were going for sure, pretty wild

47b4aecd7b2f78e9.jpg

Holy cow cream, what a close call!!

Do i small a lawsuit???
get 'em!!!

Gorgeous color on the truck BTW, i love that!

Skull Krazy
"No Bones About It"

I bet you had Cream of Corn in your shorts after that. LOL

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

actually got screwed. it ran me $1,200 and some odd dollars, when it first happened they were like yeah so sorry hope it didnt run your trip bring in the receipt we will take care of it, and when i took the reciept into the place and they said they were not paying for it. we argued for a while and damn near went fist to fist. i looked into taking them to court, but it would cost just as much as paying the bill as it would to take em to court. really makes you upset that a business would do that. he also said he didnt take the tire off, but i know he did, and if he didnt, i talked to a police officer that said legally they have to take off atleast one front and one back tire when they pass you for your safety inspection. oh well there went my swarovskis i always wanted

that happened to us on Priest Grade going to Yosemite 17 YEARS ago... a feud between our family and a guy two doors down!
he loosed our lugs on 44" tires! I almost killed him(made him gag on a .357mag!)cops were no help! then he had a stroke and forgot he hated us two years later!!
rm

Cream that sucks. I would have gone completely freaking ape shiest all over that inspection company. I can not even imagine. I am getting pissed just thinking about it. Glad you are OK.

"Thanks climate PhD 202" - TFinalshot Feb-05-08, 02:16 PM (MST)

HEY creampuff!!!

HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL FOR A MINUTE???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

yes bobcat i did have my hands full but the ford handled great, now if it was a dodge, lol. no but the tow truck driver told me how lucky i was and he said most trucks he comes and tows with modifications like that have usually rolled when that happens. it was on the road right before price, and has a lot of turns. i couldnt stop or turn at all and was coming up on a turn so i slammed the emergency break, the people behind me already called the cops by the time it was done thinking i was going to roll when i came to a stop my rear bumper was about two inches from the rocky mountain so could have been worse. the bad thing is the wheels i had on, had been discontinued so now i have one wheel different, and have to buy some new wheels one of these days. i have pro comp xtreme all terrains on there, and i have always hated pro comp but they have a 50,000 mile no questions asked warranty on them and they replaced the tire for free wich was nice or that would have been another $400. this happened to me another time racing my buddy down parleys i was in my gmc with 37" super swamper ssr and the whole sidewall blew out on me. only 12,000 miles on them and i had a warranty with them that they didnt follow up with. my next truck i think ill leave stock, escpecially with the gas mileage i get with the big tires, but it sure does get lots of looks

I know how you drive Kdog and it is not so good I am also suprised that Ford POS did not roll you should give me a call and I will show you a mans truck.

velvet that little chevy of yours is a real mans truck lol. when you gonna post some of your monster bucks on here?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom