ALLRIGHT,WHO TOOK IT???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Know one of you JOKERS have got a New souvenir!

Who's gonna admit taking it Home?

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=28991584&nid=148&fm=home_page&s_cid=featured-4

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

We had the same thing happen in Kali a couple years ago. Only it was a deer track. It was never recovered.:)

Eel

Probably the same idiots who rolled the rock in Goblin Valley!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey Roy!

That 'Idiot' was a TARDville Scout Leader/Master!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I have not been identified so it wasn't me!
There are lots of things that can be blamed on me (just ask my wife) but this isn't one of them!
I hope they get their "track" back! Moab will never be the same without it! ha
Zeke

The key word being "WAS" - oh yeah, we have heard all about it, the BSA has thoroughly educated us on its "Leave no trace" policy and practice following that tard's actions.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-14 AT 02:58PM (MST)[p]Is "leave no trace" the same as "leave no evidence"?

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-10-14
>AT 02:58?PM (MST)

>
>Is "leave no trace" the same
>as "leave no evidence"?
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

In theory yes. If you have to chose one in the heat of the moment, chose leave no evidence, at least connecting you.

Sounds like the Rock is protected now!

Protected from anybody ever finding it again!

Lays somewhere upon the bottom of the Colorado River!

>What makes em think the track
>is in the river?

I Think somebody got SKEERED & Throwed it in!

http://www.ksl.com/?sid=29038024&nid=148&title=moab-man-indicted-for-theft-of-dinosaur-track

I've been reading these pages for years now and it's hard to fathom this kind of reward and those kinds of years in prison for that kind of caper. I mean, shoot the biggest deer in the state, out of season, without a tag, in the Wardens back yard and they give you a fine and maybe take away hunting privileges. Guys spend less time in the clink for robbing a bank for goodness sakes!

I say if they can't find the thing, call in a tracker! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom