Allow a Dad to Boast

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
I have been trying to get work done all day but Physical Pains kept sending me back to an old farts chair. Frustrated with myself I sat and checked emails. Holly Cow, I now have the ability to open up to my Campfire friends. That last sentence sounds Corny but, since joining, I have made very good friends right here.

I get to say something "about parts of me" I never could mention. Now I feel great. Still can't say more but the following makes me happy to say (actually Boast if it's ok. Just Proud I suppose).

Short Background
I have two somewhat adopted Son's (vague on purpose). One went to West Point, the other to The Air Force Academy. They had always found a way into my ammo stash and safe + everything else they could haul out. Once in each Academy they were tops in their Class for marksmanship.

They moved into their respective careers. The years pass and then in December 2014 the one in the Air Force asks me if I would like "a Mission Dedicated to me personally". I said YES. He cold not say anything further. He could only say, watch the TV news and by March 2015, I would know.
55849missiondedicatedtomeoperationinherentresolve6thfeb2016.jpg

The Flag unfolded

62638flagfrominherentresolve.jpg

My Office can be seen below. Just can't say more.
5178220150223114919.jpg

The Flag/Mission was to then put a big hurt on ISIS. They sure did. Yes, more to do and maybe, be shared someday.

And now today the below is released and he is seen. I have an open invite to be in one of the Chase Cars. My _____ already has up by Sacramento.
The topic may be OLD news but for me, it's Family in the Plane.

Click to see: http://airman.dodlive.mil/2016/08/boiling-point/

Thank's 264mag. After I posted Olympics, I wondered if sharing would be fine. I have faith in the Campfire folks, so in joy's I went ahead and posted this part.

Messing around in a U-2s is very cool stuff. I hope folks don't find a need to post negatives. The Service Members are someone's kids.

I've had a lost (USMC), in the sandbox but don't need to say anything now. This is about another aspect.

This is amazing.

I don't think I mentioned this when you showed me these last year, but I wouldn't even have known we were still using U2s if not for this. I just assumed that satellites and drones had obsoleted the U2, but clearly that's not the case.

Glad to know they're still out there givin' the bad guys hell.

"Darth Vader was a sap."

Once upon a Time a young lad went out for a Spin

11655img1268.jpg

1, 2, 3 Minutes after Take-Off, gee..? what do we see:

98946sanfrancisco.jpg

4 Minutes later = A Coastal Drive:

71808coastaldrive.jpg

Turning East and Buzzing to a Great scenic place in fun minutes:

95679yosemitevalley.jpg

My Son playing in the Chase car:

59794chasecardriversseatview.jpg

Neighbors on Runway:

10275neighboronrunway.jpg

Public Relations:

35160u2anddolphins.jpg

Done for the day:

15482ontheground.jpg

elkassassin... As I respect your Humor, I jest at saying the above was not meant to imply: "Flying High" :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom