All-time worst post in MM history??

It may be one of the lamest posts ever, but it is far and away not the worst.

I'd have to give that category to Timberdiddle or BHWAR.....probably others I can't barf up right now.

Somebody's shooting skills results post was in pretty bad taste...it could qualify.

Sometimes the worst can also be the most entertaining.

For example: Zim's post on finding the perfect Woman/Asian bride via on-line dating was a lot of fun.

>Sometimes the worst can also be
>the most entertaining.
>
>For example: Zim's post on
>finding the perfect Woman/Asian bride
>via on-line dating was a
>lot of fun.

I agree...LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

NEVER....guess that did not last long it is gone now and no "alert" either.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

LMAO!
What ever happened to timberhunter???

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Some dude accidently "came out of the closet" on MM last night with pics n all and good ole 13er called him out on it very first post!! I'm still laughing and it's been hours!!

~Z~

Man, yeeeeears ago there was this thread about turtles. Holy sh#$ was that funny stuff. My wife and i talk about it to this day. some of the old timers around here may remember.

All of the above links must be really, really good. They have all been disabled. WTF.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

I'm thinking Flounder has a cash of nuked D13er posts that he shares with rugarm when he is feeling frisky.

Slick

LAST EDITED ON Aug-19-10 AT 08:50PM (MST)[p]I can't speak for all of history but in my time Hunterman67 creeped me out.

All the really great ones usually end up cinders in the campfire.

What would be really fun is "who has been nuked the most times in history"

Probably bobcatbess or D13er. And what's really funny about that is neither of them noodles are all that offensive.

Slick

Hey Slick?

Who?

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

Who?

Bbop, bobcatbess. He was before your time. He would have kicked your a$$.

I still miss bobcatbess.

Eel

I saw it and it was pretty gay!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

>All posts by homerj.

+1 on the homey posts... and... The numerous preachings of Manny

TwoDog and HomerJ has to be at the top of the list.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom