All I want for Christmas

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
So what duz everone want for Christmas?

I want a bucket of Crab from the Pacfic North West caught by Eelgrass, and Roy to STFU about spelling corrections what dose he think he is Wikipeida?

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-12 AT 04:43PM (MST)[p] Gose to show you don't know much about Santa! I might have to talk to your wife! You will think Umberella

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-12 AT 05:48PM (MST)[p]Rutnbuck, I hope you didn't take it the wrong way:) Our crabbing has been cancelled due to conditions beyond our control.

S WINDS 15 TO 25 KT. GUSTS UP TO 30 KT LATE IN THE EVENING AND OVERNIGHT. SEAS 14 TO 16 FT...INCLUDING W 14 FT AT 16 SECONDS AND W 4 FT AT 7 SECONDS...BUILDING TO SEAS 15 TO 19 FT...INCLUDING W 13 FT AT 15 SECONDS AND SW 11 FT AT 10 SECONDS IN THE EVENING...THEN...SUBSIDING TO SEAS 14 TO 16 FT...INCLUDING W 11 FT AT 14 SECONDS AND SW 10 FT AT 9 SECONDS OVERNIGHT. SHOWERS AND SLIGHT CHANCE OF TSTMS.

My 8' pram is a little light for 19' seas.

As for Roy, you can't tell Dr. Roy how to kill a turtle let alone how to be nice.

Eel

Hope ya fair out the Storms. I know you have had a gut full of them. I just seen the National Weather report. Batton down the hatches. As for Roy I feel for him he thinks he is ok!

Rutnbuck

1235601952_NWMuleDeer.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-21-12 AT 08:15PM (MST)[p] Harry how is the river doing?? Last I seen you had a Flood!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom