All day music

Reminds me of my Alaska caribou hunt. We dove off a cliff in a Super Cub. Once you commit, there's no stopping or going back. You're 100% invested.

Ya!

feddoc needs to go for a Ride with a Bush Pilot!:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

Done thatBessy. I'love to have a super fun. I'd pick that over night traps on a carrier any day.

Fedock mumbled, "Done thatBessy. I'love to have a super fun. I'd pick that over night traps on a carrier any day."

Hittin the bottle a little early there Doc? :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-15 AT 02:30PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Nov-22-15 AT 02:28?PM (MST)

Nope, not at all. Fat fingers...meant to say super cub.

Crap. Predictive spelling did it again . I typed super cub and it got changed.

Me too.:-( I might have said super Cub though.

Some of my favorite surfing is checking out utube Alaska bush pilots doing what they do.

I remember as a young full of come teenage hunting fool that nothing could be sweeter than having my own helicopter and being able to fly in and camp, anywhere i wanted to that would allow me to land. Hunting, fishing, or maybe just being the first person to ever place foot on that soil. Talk about freedom.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom