Alive and Well!!

never_catch

Long Time Member
My inbox has had quite a few pm's lately, people wondering wtf I haven't been on here, so I thought I'd let you all know I'm doing great!! Took a new job in the oil industry so I haven't been able to post much on here the past few weeks...I'm doing ok though!! :D
6773oilrig.jpg

~Z~

Good job Z - getting hired as a tool pusher is a big upagrade! Congrats.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

LAST EDITED ON Apr-17-12 AT 12:11PM (MST)[p]>Good job Z - getting hired
>as a stool pusher is
>a big upagrade! Congrats.
>
>
>HOOK 'EM!

Jeezus Roy! Hope you don't kiss your mamma with that mouth...

P.S. It's upgrade... lol

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

You guys think I'm stupid enough to be a f'n rough neck?? LMFAO hell no!! I'm MWD, take all the surveys downhole...since I like holes so much I figured this would be the perfect job!! We have less than 2000 feet left with this well so I'll be back in Utah this weekend...time to drink beers at the cabin!!

~Z~

Well Snort - my mother was married to an oilfield hand for 37 years so she is used to it!

Also, I was trying to channel my inner-Mario. Whatsa the biga deala?!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Judging from the photo, I could never be a rough neck. My wrench isn't big enough.

welcome back, dickweed!

Eel

She can hold my RIDGID 48 anytime!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

You're Right SticksBoy!

She can hold my RIDGID 48.00"er anytine!:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom