Alcoholism!

Well that pretty much sums it up!

Aim Center Mass
rifleman.gif

THATS TOTAL BULL$HIT!!!

IT'S AN ADDICTION BLAMED ON TO A DISEASE!!!

IF I EAT TOO MUCH IT'S NOT AN ADDICTION,I CAN BLAME IT ON THE DISEASE CALLED OBESITY RIGHT???

WAKE UP BOYS!!!

FREE BEER IN HERE TAG???

THATS LIKE SAYIN YOU'LL FIND A FREE CHICK IN HERE!!!

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LOL read it again Bess. I'll quote myself, pretty much refering to myself in the 3rd person but here goes anyway.... "A disease of addiction".

It's got to be a disease...there's Doctors and medicine for it. But really I agree with Overton!!

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain

NEITHER!!! It is a pass time.....if i had to pick one I would go with addiction. They can blame anything on a disease or disorder now, its such a joke.

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." -- Abraham Lincoln

Urrrp! You guy's got any photos of nekid chicks?

Honey! What do you mean we are outta Jack Daniels? Crud I hate white wine.

RUS

Addiction, once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic. Never cured just controlled. Most diseases (not all) can be cured. Find a cure for alcoholism? then it would classify it a disease. IMO.

Well I know it's not an addiction! I've been drinking a six pack a day for over thirty years, and I'm not hooked yet!

j/k

Eel

Well this doesn't have a thing to do with hunting unless drinking is keeping you from hunting... so in an effort to helpa hunter by exchanging information here is my opinion... I dont drink any more. Or any less. I don't think it can be bad for you. Here's B_F_E's baby picture. Hasn't hurt him.

490a711137851d48.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-08 AT 10:32AM (MST)[p]Well the meetings I go to say I have a disease but I agree w/ overton myself.

It's a mental weakness. Toughen up! Show that bottle who is the BOSS! Be a man, for Pete's sake. Stand up, and walk away from alcohol.

The same goes for smoking. JUST DON'T DO IT!!! it really is that easy, if you think about it and if you have any mental strength at all.

I quit! 11 years ago walked away on a $100. bet. I won that bone and ain't been back. I wanted to quit. Always tried to be the best at whatever i did, i got to be real good at drinking, too good. Some may say i was the town drunk. all i know is i wanted to quit, knew someday i would, and that $100. wager got me started. Now, i don't even hardly ever think about having a drink. It was no good for me then and probably would be worse for me now.

Kudo's to all those that can have a couple and go home or call it a night. Most all my friends still drink, at least occationally. I never been upset or taken offense around others having fun with a few drinks. It's just not for me and my friends aid in support of my change in life. The hand writing was on the wall, plain to see. I may not have been around much longer if i hadn't made the lifestyle change when i did.

To me it was a lifestyle. I got tired of it, i remember it very well, i did something about it. Cold turkey, no meetings, just quit! I highly advise others who think they ought to slow down some either do like i did, or, get help from support group. BUT, you got to want to do it!

Quitting booze was easy! serious! Copenhagen, now that's a tuff habit to quit!

Joey

Copenhagen is NOT a tough habit to quit. All you have to do is save your money and don't buy it anymore. And if someone offers you some, you just decline. Sounds pretty easy to me. All it takes is a little bit of mental strength. All it would take from me is to realize that this crap has a grip on me, and I would fight to the death to quit. I guarantee I would win.

I have lots of mental strength.

dleonard3, Good for you! I'm glad you were able to quit. My best bud and i have tried to quit at least 3 times each. I've even tried professional help and a support group. For me, i have found it very tough. Glad you were able to quit so easy!

Joey

"Better Nate than Lever" off the wagon on the war path after that story.
IMO addiction.
Son

I've never had to quit. I have always been told that alcohol and tabacco will kill you, and I was smart enough to never start.

My point is, all you have to do to quit is stop putting that crap in your mouth. That doesn't sound real tough, does it? Yah, you'll have lots of thoughts of giving in, but don't. NEVER GIVE IN!!!!! It's easy (for me).

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom