Albino Turkey for Bess

TripleK

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-09 AT 06:54PM (MST)[p]Pic taken by SlamDunk near Cortez.

Punk sends his best, Bess and says he's found an albino turkey for ya!
497bc6413403dfdf.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-09 AT 08:14PM (MST)[p]

That thing was raised behind a high fence and released/escaped to become a wild turkey this year. 3 1/2 inch spurs!!!!18 inch beard....its spider tom.

i smell finders fee!!!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jan-24-09 AT 09:06PM (MST)[p]>that looks like a peacock to
>me!

Thanks, Captain Obvious. ;-)

Dude...I KNOW you don't need to look up the definition of sarcasm. And here I though you were one of the COOL KIDS. Sheesh!

;-) lol

Lol,

The funny thing is i thought it was a turkey! I didnt take the time to look. i was trying to be a smrt ace when i said peacock!

Sorry to ruin your fun! ill crawl back in my shell and shut up! Gobble Gobble! :)

>
> Sorry
>to ruin your fun!
> ill crawl back in
>my shell and shut up!
>
Oh come on back out! I'm just feelin' snarky and feisty tonight. LOL Between you and ol' Rug Arm I'm having quite a laugh.

WELL!!!

WHEN THEY DESTROY THE TURKEY & LE ELK UNITS THEM CRITTERS ARE IN TROUBLE!!!

I'LL GET ME A WHITE P'##### & A WHITE PISSCUTTER BULL!!!

WHEN YOU TEXT/TALK WITH PUNK AGAIN TODAY JENN???

ASK HIM HOW CLOSE Pro IS TRYING TO SIT NEXT TO HIM???

((( }> }> }> }> }> !!! )))

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

>I don't know exactly what kind,
>but it looks like a
>duck to me. I shot
>one like it awhile back.
>
>
>Eel

You have a keen eye Eel.. and you are correct that is a less common duck that most wouldn't recognise.

It's a Crescent City Widgeon rarely seen south of Eureka.

Hey Bessy, i shot that pix with my cell phone yesterday morning near Cortez/Dove Creek area.
Just wanted to show you Colorado's awesome bird population versus Utah's.

They got so many turks down there they are turning colors from all the inbreeding!!

One_dryboot-
That's not a peacock, the roosters over there are starting to grow some good headgear.
It's a spider turk!!
LMAO!!

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Hey bobcat, They took pro's 1988 ford taurus. Snow was a foot deep everywhere. said the local sherrif pulled them over while driving around in the middle of no-where in their beat up 88 taurus. Said he pulled them over cuz they were acting really strange. He said the sherrif let them go after he found the rubber hose and plastic suzie in the trunk! ROFL! Seriously, you gotta wonder about two rednecks driving around hicksville shoulder to shoulder in their little gay 88 Taurus and only coming back with a picture of a white turkey as proof they were "scouting". I have a feeling pro's gonna try and take me to Mt. brokeback and not Dutton in september.

ROFLMFAO!!!!

Hey, it was a pretty comfy ride and we're in a recession!!
Looked pretty manly all covered in that pink Colorado mud!!

One of the locals looked at us and said "Dude.....you guys need a truck!!"
Then he tried selling us his old Studabaker.
Lol

Stinky, we're going to make that our guide vehicle, Pro's going to mount a couple chairs with a cooler in between on the roof and add a full cage roll bar ;-)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

UH OH!! Here comes the nuke patrol!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

THATS FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!!

WE JUST NEED A PICTURE OF IT!!!

PROBABLY THE ONLY VEHICLE MS PUNK TRUSTED PUNK RIDING SHOTGUN IN WHEN LEAVING TOWN ON A SUPPOSID BUSINESS TRIP???

WELL PUNK???

DID THE CHICKS THINK YOUR RIDE WAS SEXY???

WAS IT REALLY AN 88 FORD TAURUS???

I DIDN'T THINK THERE WAS ANY OF THEM TRANSMISSION EATIN BITTCHES STILL ON THE ROAD???

"GAY 88 TAURUS" LMMFAO!!!

YOU GUYS GONNA LET stinky RIDE IN IT THIS FALL???

"I'M NOT COMPLAINING,I'M TELLING IT THE WAY IT IS,SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,THATS O.K.,SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS & YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT,OR YOU FIND OUT WHAT THE FACTS ARE,STAND UP & VOICE YOUR OWN OPINION,THIS IS STILL AMERICA THE LAST TIME I CHECKED"!!!

493c3bb236d04499.jpg

REMEMBER!!!

THERE'S ONLY ONE bobcat!!!

I'm guessing that's not snow in the trees or on the truck and ground? WOW! I'm jealous.............ROFLMFAO!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom