Alaska bound!

HorseCreek

Very Active Member
Booked my flight tonight! 8 days of fishin! It'll be my first trip to Alaska. My little bro, my Dad, and a good friend. July 23 can't come soon enough! I guess you can say my CC got HIT!

Traditional >>>------->

HorseCreek!

I finally done the Alaskan Fishin Trip a couple years ago!

2-1/2 weeks in Alaska & never even scratched it,needed 2-1/2 Months!

Good Luck & We will be expecting some Pics!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Have a great trip. Where are you going. I spent 7 Summers in my youth, commercial fishing in Southeast Alaska, to pay for my education. It was a truly great experience.

Good for you! Please take plenty of pics and do a nice writeup on here for us when you get back! Have fun and be safe!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-20-11 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]I wish I could spend more time up there. I'll definitely have some pics to share and maybe we could have a fish fry when I get home.
Flying into Anchorage. We will be fishing rivers, a halibut trip, and we're still looking at fly in fishing day.
I'm not sure of all the details yet. For once I'm not the one planning the trip, I'm just there for the ride!

Traditional >>>------->

LAST EDITED ON May-20-11 AT 12:49PM (MST)[p]Congrats,I'm headed up there to do some fishing in July also. We are headed to Soldotna to fish on the Kenai river. I have been once before and fished out of Ketchican and had a great time. So you should have a blast.

Have a great trip! I love Alaska. I've been up there 6-8 times to fish. Last year I was in Soldatna in late May. I caught steelhead, king salmon, halibut and dug razor clams. Wish I was going this year too.

Eel

I am flying out June 4th for 8 days in Soldotna. Halibut, salmon and clam digging. Don't know why I am digging clams got a freezer full off of clam beach this last week. 6 of us going. All AARP boys.
Booked with Funny Moose, any one go with them before. Cheap but what the hell we are just going to fish.

doeseedoe, I got my razors this week on clam beach too. Have you ever dug razor clams in Alaska? It's almost worth the trip for razor clams alone, IMO. If you find the right beach, a limit of 60 just fills a 5 gallon bucket!

Eel

Just got the word today that we are doing a fly in river float trip! Fly in, float for 6 hours bear watching and fishing then another plane ride out! My wife just sh!t herself when I told her about the bears!

Traditional >>>------->

You will too when you see how big those alaskan brown bears are. Especially if one decided to scare you away from his fishing spot...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom