Airplane etiquette

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
What to do on a flight when you have a really annoying passenger sitting next to you:

1. Remove your laptop from your briefcase
2. Open the laptop slowly and carefully
3. Turn it on as well as the sound
4. Make sure that the passenger next to you is looking
5. Access the Internet
6. Close your eyes for a few moments, open again and look up to heaven
7. Take a deep breath and open the site; http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
8. Observe the facial expression of the passenger seated next to you.
.....................Have a good trip.

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Whats the difference between this and coming out and saying "I have a bomb". Even if you dont have a bomb and have no intention of blowing up a plane, it is still something you could get in a lot of trouble for. But it still would be hillarious to see the reaction of the other people.

I can think of a couple of flights when I would have liked to have had that. That's really funny..

Very dangerous but funny as hell. Thanx, Tony

"Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians - except for the occasional mountain lion steak."
-Ted Nugent-

God what happened to the good ole days when you could crack a good joke and not have 1/2 the people around here turn into a bunch of freakin whiners?
Good joke man.
I don't think I would do that but just the thought of it on one of those flights and you would be feeling much better.
You other cronies,,, grow some thicker skin!!!!

haha love it!!! very funny!!! wonder what kind of trouble you could get in for this??? hmm i wonder what that arabic translates too. i cant imagine getting in trouble if not of it suggest a bomb.
It takes a genius to whine appealingly.?
Mr.Whiny

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom