Air travel could get fun again

T

tageater

taking a trip but not on one of these airlines!

478582b710b0879c.jpg

WHERE THE HELL YOU BEEN???

YA GET HIM???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-09-08 AT 08:00PM (MST)[p]Who was i s'posed to get? I've been up to bear lake for my 7 off, kinda got snowed in. wasn't too bad got to take the sleds out for a couple extra days.

If you was thinking i went down to AZ. with gila, and ransom, i didn't go. Wanted to but had prior commitments.

Hows the fshing been up there? the family has a cabin there on the east side,I always talked about doing a winter fishing trip.

as far as i know there isn't enough ice to go out on the lake. Generally the fishing can be good, i'm not the bear lake fishing expert around here, i'd rather fish the logan river!
477ae34e5b284072.jpg

HEY tag!!!

THEY HUNTIN dink dog deer???

OR WHAT???

THIS IS MY NEW GUN,YOU MAY NOT LIKE IT,YOU'LL LIKE IT A HELL OF A LOT LESS WHEN IT HITS ITS DESTINATION!!!
47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION D-CUP???

47654abd5a8fd79a.jpg

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

BCB...yeah they were hunting the dink deer, i think? I never did hear they were after muley? so i guess i dont know.

D.......god your slow.

The in-flight movies on the blue plane are great i hear.

477ae34e5b284072.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom