After the Kona trip 1911

Roy

After the Kona trip 1911

was wondering exactly what the rest of them were meaning when they kept saying "time to rope a Bear". Apparently, he didn't catch on that by "Bear" they were meaning "Smokey Bear" or "Highway Patrolman" and by "rope" they were meaning "stiff him with the check". Well, he tried his best to laugh along with their joke and acted like he understood and just kept laughing and forking over the dough. So, after he made it home he got to thinking about it and figured he would impress his friends and prove to them that he knew the inside joke. He took the statement quite literally and well, here is the result:

elkun has been known to try it too, although he doesn't bother with the horse:

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

RE: After the Kona trip 1911

One of My Favorites right there ZIGGER!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Well elkun if you can rope one AND get your rope back you are a tougher SOB than I am! ;-)

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

In that Clip that ZIGGER Posted!

I still Laugh!

The Narrator claims a 500 lb Bear!

They Stretched that Poor Lil Bastard!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

I learned an important lesson from a cowboy family down around
Colburn Colo. Use one of your neighbors ear tags on the bear.
When you use your own, DOW shows up a year or so later!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom