After all these years, I now have permission to

Since I am so enviro-aware?, I pee in the Shower every chance I get. Also pee off the back porch......LOL.

and R is for REDNECK
Spoken like a true Humboldt resident. Caution: too often in the same spot kills the grass. I can't remember the last time I peed in a toilet.

I can guarandamnteeit peeing on the lawn won’t kill it. The healthiest grass in my yard is right outside the side door of my shop.

46 year old grass...... looks a hell of a lot better than I do.
image.jpg

Agh hell, cow and horse pastures do okay.

Fact is, I think we aught to try it in shampoo. You shower pissers might should give it a go and let the rest of us know if it’s viable.

Steve..... you could help out a little at the cabin on your next stay. There is a lack of grass off the front deck up there!!!

DW will sell his for soil sterilant. Us Mormon’s have sweet pee. DW must be livin on Ever Clear. We keep tell’en y’all, that stuff’s gonna kill ya!

DW will sell his for soil sterilant. Us Mormon’s have sweet pee. DW must be livin on Ever Clear. We keep tell’en y’all, that stuff’s gonna kill ya!

That craft beer ain't Busch light lump! And I'm a Busch light fan!

So a confession...

Ever since I've been tethered to my O2 generator at home, I've kept a 5 gal. bucket in my workshop. Reason: Because my office is a goodly jaunt to the nearest bathroom & it's PIA with the O2 hose trailing along to get tangled in stuff. The inside door to my workshop is in my office, just scant feet away from my computer desk.

Plus, it fit the "kill two birds with one stone" adage. I let the bucket get about 1/2 full and then dump it outside the door to the side yard to purposely kill any grass or weed growth there.

So a confession...

Ever since I've been tethered to my O2 generator at home, I've kept a 5 gal. bucket in my workshop. Reason: Because my office is a goodly jaunt to the nearest bathroom & it's PIA with the O2 hose trailing along to get tangled in stuff. The inside door to my workshop is in my office, just scant feet away from my computer desk.

Plus, it fit the "kill two birds with one stone" adage. I let the bucket get about 1/2 full and then dump it outside the door to the side yard to purposely kill any grass or weed growth there.
I knew you were one of us.

I guess we’re not gonna let this thing die an unnatural death yet.

Not sure what say’s about us...... well...... ya, I am sure.

That don’t look like the deer truds in my yard eel. But...... coming from a guy that pees Roundup, I don’t even want to think about it.

I guess we’re not gonna let this thing die an unnatural death yet.

Not sure what say’s about us...... well...... ya, I am sure.

That don’t look like the deer truds in my yard eel. But...... coming from a guy that pees Roundup, I don’t even want to think about it.
At least he policed his toilet paper. :rolleyes:

We were taught to pee on our feet in the shower when I was in the U.S. Army, it helps control athlete's feet / trench foot.
It can also keep the guy closest to you a bit further away.

On a sorta related note....many years ago our HS team traveled to another school out of our district for a regional tournament. Our team was placed in a locker room. This school was in an oil rich part of the region and had just completed a fancy (to us) new arena. It was half underground, great new lighting and seats, etd.

In the common area was what i though was a fancy new group urinal. There was a ring around the bottom you could step on to shoosh out water. I assumed it was a urinal.

Nope. I would later find out that we were in the girls locker room and what I peed in was their sink.

My wife put up a sign by the backdoor porch that said, "No peeing off the porch". I just ignored it.
RELH

That’s not necessarily true as you get older. The only way to be sure is to ditch the pants. :(

I hate to point out the obvious to man of your acquired intellectual abilities but choosing to not wear pants is still a choice for outside your pants.

Nope, peed off the porch between the rails. Had to be careful not to hit the rails with the stream as the splash back would be a dead give away when I went back into the house and catch hell for peeing outside.
RELH

I think it is old age but now when I have to go pee I HAVE TO GO PEE.... so I look for a spot and quickly so the whole back yard becomes an urinal..... LOL
It is usually the worst when I am all bundled up, hunting up a canyon and have to piss. Can't get all of the warm clothes down fast enough swearing the whole time trying to pee.....

I keep a P bottle in my truck. Wife says i'm gonna get arrested one day.
When you gotta go.......
Done that for years with a hospital type urinal under my seat. Now I have one next to my bed so I don't have to traipse to john in the middle of the night. ;)

Did you know that pee freezes? I had no idea. One fall day I was on my way back to college after dropping off my bull at the meat guys house. It was cold that year in Southern CO; got down to -13 on the night I took off for school. Anyway, I had to pee really, really bad. I knew enough not to pee into my soda cup...pee will eventually eat away at the wax and, well, you know what happens next.

All I had was bottle of mouthwash that was almost empty. I rolled down the window, dumped it and plopped it down between my legs and went. Then I opened up the slider and tossed it in the back. I got to my apartment and unloaded my stuff. By this time the pee had frozen nearly solid. My neighbor liked pranks, so , I figured to give him one. I uncapped the bottle and tilted it upside down then duct taped it above his door.

Did you know that pee freezes? I had no idea. One fall day I was on my way back to college after dropping off my bull at the meat guys house. It was cold that year in Southern CO; got down to -13 on the night I took off for school. Anyway, I had to pee really, really bad. I knew enough not to pee into my soda cup...pee will eventually eat away at the wax and, well, you know what happens next.

All I had was bottle of mouthwash that was almost empty. I rolled down the window, dumped it and plopped it down between my legs and went. Then I opened up the slider and tossed it in the back. I got to my apartment and unloaded my stuff. By this time the pee had frozen nearly solid. My neighbor liked pranks, so , I figured to give him one. I uncapped the bottle and tilted it upside down then duct taped it above his door.
Hunt Whitetails in Saskatchewan in November at 40 below zero and I guarantee your pee will freeze before it hits the ground...
Damn Coldest place on Earth I think.....

Over by Ely, Nevada there is the longest no-stop highway in the country. A person goes several hundred miles before a rest area. No restrooms in that rest area, just blacktop and weeds. You step off the blacktop and you are in ankle deep fox tail. Not much rain there. Green grass or not, Lumpy's back door step smells like that Nevada Rest Area. I hope we get rain soon.o_O

There’s a lot of peeing going on...... some in fox tail, some on gravel, some on the back steps...... in life there’s three things for certain: taxes, dying, and....... pee’n.

I know what’s in that apple juice jar in your shop cannonball...... so be nice or your wife’s gonna find out too! You still keep that space heat in your dog house?

Where the hell did you go to school? Sounds like Alamosa….but I don’t recall them having a med school.

I’m somewhere I can’t pee outside. Turns out my aim has gone to hell after all those years of freedom.

Looks like a full length urinal is in my future. I think I’ll pay for it with somebody’s deposit. ;)

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom