Advice?

nickman

Long Time Member
So, for some time now, I have suspected that my wife is fooling around on me.

Late nights out with "the girls". Credit card bills from bars. Hangovers. Lack of affection. No communication....all the signs. Very depressing.

Last night, I hid between the boat and the garage, waiting for her to come home.

At about midnight, a car pulls up into the driveway, my wife gets out, buttons up her blouse and puts on her panties! I almost lost my mind right there, then she leaned back in and kissed the driver! WTF!!!

All of a sudden, the lights from the car were shining on my boat and I noticed a hairline crack on the motor mount bracket.

I need to know, is this something I can have welded or should I just go ahead and replace it completely?

What do you guys think?

I can't help on the bracket, but I'm curious.

Does your wife wear a thong or bikini or old lady panties? And what color were those she had on last night?

TONY MANDILE
48e63dfa482a34a9.jpg

How To Hunt Coues Deer

Nick... sorry man, she ain't that good... why do you think I dropped her off. However, nice boat. Please get it fixed before she takes it along with everything else you own.

You just never know it might end up in my driveway.

Slick

Well......I wish one of you would step it up. This business of stealing my wife, one piece at a time, will take forever!

Was thinking of sending her out in the bay and when the motor falls off and the boat sinks, I can collect the insurance on both of them.

I can always get a new boat!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom