ADVICE FOR WIZZYYYY

rugarm77

LAST EDITED ON Nov-26-11 AT 05:33PM (MST)[p]Looks like Wiz has had some bad luck over the past little while. Other than getting screwed on ebay and leaving his keys in his WIFES CAR maybe we can help him??

This is not intended to mock his recent bad luck but only to prevent any further self distruction. :):)

I will start this off.

WIZZ if it looks to good to be true it is..:)

Wisz,
I have a few items for sale you'd really like:D
Paypal/Send me the money & I'll send them to you!
These are Bargain items Wisz!:D

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

Whizzer,

When Wells Fargo calls to verify your account information it ain't Wells Fargo.

When Jamal Johnson, a legal advocate for your inheritance in South Africa from a relate you didn't know existed, emails, do not send him back critical information from your banking institutions.

When the secretary at the office xmas party is willing to give it up in the broom closet after only one mixed drink this year, she may intend to give you the xmas gift that keeps on giving. You may not want this gift.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Honest story....my wife and I were presented a business proposition ( I said BUSINESS proposition, BESS) about fundraising for a "Santa Barbara County Sheriff Organizaion". We were really interested in it as they had thousands of past donators. The kicker was that out of the donations that were either mailed in or picked up personally, the "Organization" only received 15% of the funds brought in. The individual that made the phone calls for the organization kept the remaining 85%. Hell of a business but I thought to myself if every donator knew that only 15% was going towards the actual cause, they'd feel cheated. We opted to not be involved in such a shotty business. Make sure you know who you're giving money too.

Also, if you try to fart and it feels like you're gonna shart, you will more than likely shart.

Steve
Don't leave your keys in your car or it WILL get stolen. :(

"Organization" only received 15% of the funds brought in. The individual that made the phone calls for the organization kept the remaining 85%.

Very true Wiz. People are out for the $$$...Sad deal.

Chinese proverb say he who seek reparations through pay pal from member of Triads may get it in the end.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom