Advice for a friend

Little2Feather

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-14 AT 10:36AM (MST)[p]So I got a friend who is being a whiny beotch on facebook, moaning about how his boss at his job doesnt respect him and how his wife left him and how he lost so much and how his dog doesn't like to lick the peanut butter any more and how his son might be gay and how no one respects or loves him and how he lost so much money betting on Brazil in soccer - waaa waaa waaaa!!!

How do you tell a guy to quite being sucha whiny-12-year-old-little-beotch without actually telling him he si being a whiny-12-year-old-little-beotch??

Thought maybe some of you old married dudes could help.

"Pics or it didn't happen!"

Find new friends. I've always wondered why when everything goes wrong for some people they blame others. The guy should a been better at his job, better to his wife, a better role model to his son, and for ****S sake don't bet against Germany. Might want to make sure he's on the 1st floor be for telling him this.

This is always a difficult situation. You need to tell him the way it is with out attacking or shaming him.

Most wouuld be like get over it dipshit its a soccer game!

Instead could say something like, yea that sux your team lost soccer is a very competitive world sport. Brazil played well and were down two star players, there is always next year though.

Getting the same point across with out putting him on the defensive...

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

If he's a good friend just tell him he's being a puzzy! I fear though that since he likes soccer he's too far gone...better unfriend him!

Better tell him to stop talking about his boss/job on facebook or he will find himself umemployed to boot!

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Sounds like a bad country music song.

My advice, beer and broads.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-14 AT 08:07PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-09-14 AT 08:06?PM (MST)

Hey Titty, did you just burp? I can smell d!ck in the wind.

Or maybe you farted. Either way the smell is the same.

I think I would consider dropping him as a friend. Before you know it he will be using you when he loses his job and down the line may blame you for his troubles.

RELH

He has to choose option 3 or eventually he'll do option 1 or 2.

When a bad day turns into a bad week, there's a good chance it will turn into a bad year.

Remember: we're all right where we want to be whether we believe it or not.

My life doesn't look like his because my choices were different than his. Some areas might be better and other areas might be worse but different based on choices.

Zeke

Facebook is for girls and girlymen. When trying to help him sort it out keep that in mind. A good weekend drunk, a little strange and a good bitchslap is what he needs.
J_T_B

>Sounds like he has three options
>:
>
>1 Drink bleach
>
>2 F*%k a blender
>
>3 Get over it and move
>on with life

Who woulda thought! Pirate"izim" on MM! HAHAHAAA :illegalflipoff:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos