Adoption

feddoc

Long Time Member
war.jpg

I had a Russian one that looked even better than that Ukrainian. As soon as she met a San Diego Lawyer with lots of money she disappeared. Good riddance high maintenance. She had married a guy in Spanish Fork and said his house needed repairs so she left him. Actually I met up with her only twice.

I had a Russian one that looked even better than that Ukrainian. As soon as she met a San Diego Lawyer with lots of money she disappeared. Good riddance high maintenance. She had married a guy in Spanish Fork and said his house needed repairs so she left him. Actually I met up with her only twice.
?

Did a job for an older guy(late 50's, early 60's) lifelong bachelor. Good dude, told me about a girl he met in the Philippines, how nice they are, nice family, etc, etc.

About a 2 years later he had a broken shower line that flooded a closet wall behind the shower.

I went to fix it and a younger(than him), very nice, very well built, philappino lady let me in, showed my the closet.

I had to move some stuff to cut the wall out.

Including some "lotions", and personal messagers. As well as a rack of lacy and sheer "intimate" items.(I kinda believe he left them there to show off ?)

Couple days later when I was sanding it down, he let me in, and introduced me to his wife.

Good on him, she got what she wanted, he got what he wanted, I laughed every day I was there.

Long story, only to say I always heard about foreign brides, she was the first I met.?

10 years + a day.

That was how long some sailors marriages lasted. Moreso for marriages to foreign brides. That extra day allowed them to collect half the retired pay.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom