Adding a signature

muzz

Long Time Member
How do you add a signature to the end of your post and keep it there so you dont have to add it every time you post?

And make sure it's a HUGE picture!
Them little ones are hard to see!
}>}>}>

I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-10 AT 07:27AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-18-10 AT 07:26?AM (MST)

May I suggest this one...

unknown.jpg

I was thinking about using it but you can have it :)
It will help you make new friends on the political page!

Obviously I know how to add a signature (hence the one below) but how n the hell do you add a picture to it? I have tried to figure this out for the last 6 months and still cant get it on there. I know I am missing something but cant figure out what. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks,

-KILLSHOT Productions Guides & Outfitters-

To add a pic I went like I was starting a post and uploaded a picture. I copied the url and put it in where you put in your signature. That worked for me but I dont know if theres a better way to do it?

Dont listen to founder, The bigger the better!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

lmao!!!

"Let's keep things in perspective.I mean for Peet's sake there are kids in Africa that don't even hunt....hello" Jimmy Big Time

>I just did mine....what do you
>guys think?
>
>Steve
>T&A Inspector

That the best you can do Wisz?
Man-Up & add a Signature Picture!
Ms Wisz is gonna slap you silly one of these days!}>}>}>

B Bopper- I need to maintain a low profile as not too create much attention. I'm gonna change it soon anyway....just thought I'd see how it sounded. It's always been a dream job for me. :)

Steve
T&A Inspector

And FYI....Mrs. Wisz consistantly passes her inspection!

Now I really can't see it!
Hey justr?
When your wife says:I wanna see it bigger,is this what happens?

Ya it looks as if something bigger should be there... Just empty space.... Thanks for bringing it up B_BOP...

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Lol!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-10 AT 06:00PM (MST)[p]Cool, I'm just testing a pic for a signature post.

I tried your advise justr_86 but it didn't work for me maybe I did something wrong.

That's way too big. How did you downsize the picture justr_86?
I'm sort of computer illiterate. :)

_

Testing?

Open it in windows paint. On the top go to image, stretch/skew. On the 2 stretch options change both to however big you want. Save as and try to repost.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-10 AT 08:59PM (MST)[p]I don't have Windows paintshop software and don't want to spend $59.99 to get it. I've just got to figure out how to downsize with the software that I have. Thanks for the help. I should probably take a computer class so I have a little bit of knowledge with these things instead of being such a hack. :)

How old is your windows program? It should just be part of windows.

If I had my computer I would do it for you but I'm on my blackberry.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

I'm running Windows XP. The dell comp. is about 4 years old. But it didn't come with paintshop pro. I've got adobe photoshop and microsoft digital image 2006, and maybe a couple of others.

Ok..........so I'm a retard. I have Windows paint and didn't know it. I tried to shrink it. We'll see what happens.

WTH--------now it just made my 10 mega-pixel picture look like crap. What am I doing wrong?

Antler, I tried resizing in photoshop too and I get the same thing you get. I've never experienced that before. Try taking another photo and start over? I'm at a loss, but then I'm not too sharp anyway.

Great looking antler creation, by the way.

Eel

Take your pick...

qwrfqf.jpg

ertherh.jpg

eryhehy.jpg

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Ok............now what Bucksnort? You make it look easy. I copied the smallest pic and inserted it into my signature post and this is the result. For some reason mine doesn't look like yours. WTH!!

7360signature_post_pic.jpg

Go to the picture that Snort posted for you and on that smallest one "right click" and then go to "properties" and saved that URL Address and post that your your signature.

Brian

http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Antlers Ink, Do you have a photobucket account? If so just copy what ever pic you want save it to your puter then upload it to photobucket... Then all you gotta do is copy the link to the photo and add that to your signature line...

What Kilo suggested will work but I would rather have you not use my account for it...If I ever move or delete the pic it wont show up for you anymore...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I swear................can I just put the bullet in my head now?

I sent it to my photobucket account and copied the url and I still can't get the damn thing right. X(

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Coyote41/eryhehy.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Coyote41/eryhehy.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket

What I don't get is when I'm in my user file here on MM I put the url in the signature area and it looks like it should work. I even see the picture there in the signature space. When I post, there is no picture. I give the frick up!

When you up load your photo to MM "All images will be resized to 600 pixels wide for better viewing."

This is why it kept posting up big. Even after you shrunk it the MM upload automatically resized it bigger. When your size went from small to big it got grainy.

Bucksnort was able to do it because he hosted it somewhere besides MM that does not automatically resize.

Auto resizing works great for controlling large pics and making them smaller but it is not good when the disired outcome is a small signature.

You best bet is to upload/host your signature at a different site and use that sites URL.

Thanks heartshot for explaining what went wrong. I did take Bucksnorts advice and put the url from Photobucket into my signature area, and like I said it looked like it should work. I can even see the picture in my signature post in the user area. Thanks for all your input guys. I'll keep trying. :)

:)

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Coyote41/Allphotosonthecamera309.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket

[a href="http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Coyote41/?action=view?t=Allphotosonthecamera309.jpg" target="_blank">http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Coyote41/Allphotosonthecamera309.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket</a]

I'm sure this won't work either. Getting old isn't it.

http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/mm98/Coyote41/Allphotosonthecamera3092.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket

Ok...........let's see what the results are...........again,and again, and again. :)

>
Allphotosonthecamera309.jpg

Well........... I finally did it with some help from Founder. Thanks, whatever you did it worked.

Allphotosonthecamera309.jpg

The BandWidth is so damn small we can't even tell what is in the pic?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-10 AT 07:47PM (MST)[p]Your probably right. It may be a little too small.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-10 AT 07:54PM (MST)[p][font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Aug-25-10 AT 07:53?PM (MST)[/font

I'll go with this one.

Allphotosonthecamera3093.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom