Action Puzzle

M

Model_70_Guy

This will drive you nuts! The object of the game is to move the red block around without getting hit by the blue blocks or touching the black walls.

If you can go longer than 18 seconds you are phenomenal. The US Air Force uses this for fighter pilots. They are expected to go for at least 2 minutes.

Give it a try but be careful...it is addictive!!

The URL is http://tinyurl.com/56t9u

So far this is the oldest I have ever been.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-09 AT 09:10AM (MST)[p]16.2 Wow that gets fast quick!!! got to 17.6, I have hit 17 4 or 5 times but you are right 18 would be magic!

I made it to 10.1 seconds. You're right........that COULD keep your attention.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-18-09 AT 09:34AM (MST)[p]18.766

there are spots that you can just sit and not move for a few seconds. I saw this a few years ago, and if I remember right my cousin could get to somewhere around 30 sec. Don't know how you could keep going for 2 min!

----------------
Damn you Scott!
----------------

Got it to 20.75 - there is a specific pattern but it gets going fast quickly.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>Model 70
>
>
>I made it to 0.375. Not
>only do I talk slow
>I must move slow too.
>
>
>
>Ransom

Well Ransom that makes two of us that are not looking good for fighter pilot training. Now what??? Thought I had a new career path all figured out.

Jim

So far this is the oldest I have ever been.

My "mouse" has always been slow. It came with the computer that way.:)

Eel

Know guns, know peace, know safety. No guns, no peace, no safety.

I have new computer now. I also had slow mouse so I hit the damn thing and the computer quit working. But I have better things to do. Like figure out where all the sites Founder is talking about 1/2 naked women.

Rutnbuck

LAST EDITED ON Nov-19-09 AT 07:34AM (MST)[p]Eel,

You need to change your mouse settings to faster. I'm certain there must be a faster button somewhere. Nothing worse than a slow mouse. You know it just occured to me that you might have it set on turtle. bet that's it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom