Acid Reducer

eelgrass

Long Time Member
A few months ago Zantac was pulled off the market because it causes cancer. Now I see ads on TV. "If you have cancer and took Zantac call the office of...?."

This whole thing is very upsetting. I miss Zantac because every time I spray Round-Up I get heart burn and now no Zantac.

Has anyone found a good replacement for Zantac?

asbestos tablets work good for me.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Its like the ED pills that make you go bald and the Male pattern baldness cream that makes you go impotent. AT some point you have to accept that someone is trying to communicate something to you. :D

LAST EDITED ON Dec-23-19 AT 03:22PM (MST)[p]Since you are battling stomach acid (it's kinda strong), chemically you should combat it it with a relatively strong base, such as potassium hydroxide or maybe sodium hydroxide.

If that is too hard to obtain, just chug a gallon of ammonia. It's not as strong...which could be good thing as I think potassium hydroxide and acid mixed together produces a pretty wild exothermic (gives off heat) reaction.

Yea, stick with chugging the ammonia, you probably wont burn the house down that way.

You're welcome, and Happy New Years.

?

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

I find left over charcoal from the fire pit works great! Just don't use the orange ones.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Baking soda, Eel. You may want to use a new box. Don't use the one you have had in your garage for ten years that you use to clean battery terminals.

>Baking soda, Eel. You may want
>to use a new box.
>Don't use the one you
>have had in your garage
>for ten years that you
>use to clean battery terminals.
>

At least I have one friend.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom