Access for does in Wyoming 75, 76, and 77

Shadowden

I drew a whitetail doe only (type 8) tag for hunt areas 75, 76 and 77. As a graduate of the university I really wanted to get back and do some more hunting.

Looking for potential leads on landowners who may be more willing to allow access. I have been e-scouting potential public. It appears to me that most of the riparian habitat that is not private is State of Wyoming owned. I thought there were some interesting looking options but would appreciate any insight. Party of 1 planning for a short visit most likely the latter part of October but have flexibility.

Again, any thoughts are appreciated. If anyone is willing, I wouldn't mind double checking what I think I see for publicly accessible property with what you know.

Thanks.

Try contacting the biologist and game warden for those areas. They may have leads on landowners who will give access.

Excellent. I spoke to the DOW office in Laramie but going to the people on the ground is a better shot. Tha ks for the thought. I'll have to compile my notes and give them a call this week.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom