ac problem

S

stinkystomper

got a serious problem here. my wife calls me a hairless polar bear because at night i like my room around 60 degrees and the fan on or i cant sleep. well ever since this cold front hit temps have been staying well below 28 at night and my ac wont work. the kids half of the house is obviously gonna have the heater running n thats the problem. even with turning my unit off since the ac is froze up or something, my half of the house wont fall below 66 cuz the other half is heating it up. even with the fan on at night im still dying of a heat stroke n my wife wont let me open the windows cuz of the snow and rain. wtf? anyone have any ideas on how to help me get my ac going?

any windows in your room. im like you i need my room freezing to sleep good. i keep my outside window cracked open

1. Sleep outside

2. Prop a lit weedburner so its blowing on your AC unit so it thinks its hot outside.

3. Try sleeping in the garage... maybe leave the car running while you do.

I don't know stinky, I have this image of you being a hairless bear wandering around in your underwear while QTIP wears earmuffs, footie pajamas and big fuzzy slippers. Bleh. Gonna go poor bleach in my eyes.

No NV your way off! I'm butt naked dude! If I even think about boxers i get really sweaty in two very sexy areas! I would elaborate more but I don't want you having hot and bothered feelings all night and not sleep. In addition qtip is wearing a whole heckuva lot more than you mentioned. Lets just say its the equivalent of a fleece chastity belt. She looks like she weighs 900 lbs!

please post pics after you wash your eyes out with bleach. I wanna make sure its ok when I post those pics I took with your wife. rofl

Stinky;

Are you a wuss or a man? Kick the wifes butt out into the snow and go open your windows in the bedroom. When you grow a pair and do that, you better pray you never have taught her how to shoot a gun or you are a goner for sure.

Don't worry, I am sure there will be six guys on here who are willing to be your pallbearers.

RELH

Stinky have you ever thought about sleeping on ice packs?? Just a thought...

Personally I like it HOT HOT HOT when I sleep!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom