ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ON TV

Roy

We tried to watch this new show on ABC "Wipeout" -stupid stupid stupid. Just another way for people to humiliate themselves for money and to be on TV. It is absolutely ridiculous. You can only see muddy people bounce off a huge red ball so much before it is not funny. The novelty wore off after 5 minutes. Next up "I Survived a Japanese Gameshow" and I thought that "American Gladiators" on prime-time was bad. GOOD LORD this is going to be a long summer. Going to have to read a lot I guess!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Man, tell me about it. I just watched an episode on Discovery Channel about how they make clothes dryers and then how bubble gum is made. Did you know that bubble gum has to go into a cooling chamber of between 37 and 45 degrees for 10 minutes? I never would have guessed! Then.....They wrap 900 pieces of bubble gum per minute!

Eel

At least Deadliest Catch is a good one! I hope Phil makes it!

UTROY

More live action on Monster Mulies than any TV program. At least you can watch some of the regulars trash each other and laugh about it after. LOL

Brian

I've gotten to where I watch the FOOD
NETWORK like a friggin mental patient.

I need help. Western's....we need westerns...

Larry

Let me see.....College World Series from 4:30 to about 8, then several episodes of "Catch"......still on at 12:15 am.

What''s the problem?

Never fear! The Olympics are coming up where you can watch professional athletes compete in a venue that was once reserved for amateurs.

>Let me see.....College World Series from
>4:30 to about 8, then
>several episodes of "Catch"......still on
>at 12:15 am.
>
> What''s the problem?

Oh all that was DVR'd but - since we have that function all the live TV is spoken for! You have to pick your battles... lol

UTROY

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom