A Zone- Private Ground Needed

Wiszard

Long Time Member
I'm looking for a private ranch that has too many bucks on the property. I'd gladly work hand in hand with the landowner to thin the buck population. :)

Yes, this is meant as a joke....unless I get a serious response. LOL

Steve
Holder of a 2012 LE Utah Deer Tag!!

HEY STEVE THEIR IS TWO GOOD BUCKS HANGING OUT ON THE SOUTH SIDE OF SOLOMON GRADE, IT'S ALL PRIVATE GOOD LUCK, MY NEIGBOR IS THE RANCH MANAGER, HE GAVE ME THE GREEN LIGHT ON PIGS BUT THEY DONT WANT TO HURT THE DEER, I'M WORKING ON HIM TELLING HIM THE DAMAGE THEY ARE DOING TO THE NEW ALFLAFA...BOB.

Hey Bob- Its funny you should mention pigs. I'm cooking my second to last package of breakfast sausage as I write this. LOL Seriously, I need to shoot another one to replenish my freezer of sausage. You need to put some more pressure on your neighbor to let you hunt deer on that ranch. Tell him you won't key his car if he gives you permission to hunt deer there. LOL. If you need a partner to kill a pig or two, let me know. I'm game.

Boone St. goes on today, by the way. Sally didn't want a lockbox on the property so its not on MLS yet. The sign in the yard will generate some activity though. It should sell relatively quickly I think. I'll let you know how it goes. Thanks again, Bob.

Steve

STEVE, GOOD DEAL ON THE HOUSE SHE IS MOVING A LITTLE FASTER THAN I THOUGHT SHE WOULD. FAR AS THE PIGS HAVEN'T BEEN OUT YET BUT WORK IS SLOW NEED TO GO OUT AND TAKE SOME FRUSTRATIONS OUT SOON, NEED TO BLOW THE DUST OUT OF THE 338. HAVE YOU LOOKED FOR PRIVATE GROUND ON EBAY??.BOB.

No but I looked up #####-sucker and it gave me your contact info. :)

Steve

I laughed out loud, Eel. Thanks I needed that. Although I bet I can get them for cheaper on ebay.

Those looked like JB's cutters....being pink and all.

Andy- I took my last two hogs to Floriano's in Lompoc. The first one I took was about 4 years ago and he charged me $.45 per pound...yes....$.45 per pound. The last time was at market value which I think was about $1.50 per pound. I had breakfast sausage, linguica, hot italian and sweet italian sausage made. It was very good. Did you draw anything in WY?

Steve

STVE, WHAT THE HELL, I TRY AND HELP YOU OUT PIGS, DEER, & HOUSE AND YOU CALL ME A #### SUCKER, NOW THATS NOT NICE, BUT THATS ALRIGHT, I STILL LIKE YOU CAUSE YOU ARE A PAIN IN THE ARSE, AND SOMEWHAT MY HERO BECAUSE YOU WILL HIT ANYTHING THAT BREATHES, INCLUDING FARM ANIMALS...BOB.

LMAO Bob!! You're a funny guy....have a great 4th!

Steve

I STILL LIKE
>YOU CAUSE YOU ARE A
>PAIN IN THE ARSE, AND
>SOMEWHAT MY HERO BECAUSE YOU
>WILL HIT ANYTHING THAT BREATHES,
>INCLUDING FARM ANIMALS...BOB.

Bob - Doesn't everybody hit farm animals????

Sheesh.. I thought everyone did.. the wooly ones in particular.

"Our house is protected by the good lord and a gun, You'll meet both of them if you show up uninvited."

LOL Eel

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom