A Younger Eelgrass

kilowatt

I stumbled across this photo of a young eelgrass in his prime at falling BIG REDWOOD TREES. You guys have any trees that are sacred you better make sure that Eel don't find them now.

But on the other hand, wonder if he could even handle this Chain Saw anymore.

5769young_eelgrass.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Has Eel Ever Harvested the States Biggest Tree?

Looks Like He does Run a Stihl!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Kilo I hate to point this out to ya but that can't be eel. Colored film did not come around that early. I may have believed it was a younger eel had the picture been in black and white.

Been there done that,,,if the compression release on that 090 carbon-ed up, it would about dislocate your arm pulling on the starter rope...

You bums make sure you keep those chainsaws away from Eel. He made threats to cut down the 100 year old walnut tree at our farm.

RELH

That is actually after my time. See how low to the ground that cut is? Back in my day, we were smarter than that. We would use spring boards and cut about 6-8' above ground. The stump is a lot smaller diameter there. Later the forester insisted on getting max footage.

I'm too old for that now. I only work smaller trees like Walnut. I pay a finders fee for old Walnut trees. If you know of any let me know. I have one located, I just need to wait for the right time.

Eel

Eel, you be careful, I still have the jug of kerosene and a Bic lighter. Cuz stole my Zippo lighter.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-07-13 AT 08:50AM (MST)[p] Hey guys and gals! Eelgrass by the way is not what some of you think as some backwoods hickabilly. He is more like some highly technological Will Rodgers type Goo Rue that has historical information that has been handed down from generation to generation that goes back thousands of years. I have been part of a research team sponsored by REMF, MDF, NFT, NTF, and a few others. Our goal is to try and figure out the location of the so called secret hunting map and x marks the spot. With some of the top scientists in the world working on this. Here is what we have and haven't figured out.
The modern Eelgrass home built near the California coast with offsetting easterly and westerly exposure windows was built high on a ridge. And if you were to point through the windows from westerly to easterly on June 21st during the summer solstice path. (the suns track on the longest day of the year) this by the way is not true East/West but the arch the sun makes. You will end up on a path that goes directly through one side of the American Stonehedge in New Hampshire and that is where we figure the Eelgrass family first settled as what we know as the modern day North America settled some where around 3500 years ago. Now here is where it gets interesting. If you were to fallow this same path through the American Stonehedge on the same summer solstice path easterly you will find that this same path ends up in the original Stonehedge in England. About 2800 years old. Wow not done yet. This path leads you directly through both gun sight type path through the Stonehedge and if you were to continue easterly on the Spring Solstice path you will end up in Lebanon! Any one wants to guess where?? I will tell you this is amazing how about the ancient historical site of the Ancient Phoenicians !!
Ya know the guys that some how come up with the Alphabet. And thought to be the first seamen to pioneer the Atlantic.
What we are trying to figure out is Eelgrass built a summer cabin I think Kilowatt helped with this but is paid well and is keeping his mouth shut. We know the cabin is four sided and has a window on each side with a southern exposure. My question would be. If a bear walked by what color would the bear be??
And as far as we can figure (True Story) this coming Tuesday at dusk if one is to look in the westerly sky near the setting of the Sun just after sunset near the sun you will notice Comet Pan-Starrs. (The kinda-sorta-maybe bright comet Pan-STARRS will soon be visible low in the west after sunset. The best dates to look will be Mar. 12 and 13, when the very thin crescent Moon will guide you. You?ll need binoculars to pick it out of the twilight sky, but comets this bright are rare, and you should give it a shot.)
Now here is where it gets tricky if you sight through the windows of the cabin and the light from the comet intersects both the summer solstice path and the sight from the cabin then you no doubt will have solved the mystery of the secret Map. This old Eelgrass is a wise old bird. Now we know some of the trees he cutt was on this same path but why? So where is the cabin?
We are trying to locate his grandaughter any info would be great she is the one on the left.

Rutnbuck

7267women_loggers.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom