A Wyoming Rainbow

buglinbilly

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Nov-30-12 AT 01:38PM (MST)[p]I posted this photo, on another site and people really seemed to like it, so I thought those of you who love Wyoming and all it has to offer, might also like it.

I was out early one morning, trying to take antelope photos and shortly after daylight, it was like the hand of God lit the sky. It was truly a remarkable few minutes. Within 15 minutes of taking this photo, I was in a downpour, but the precursor made it all worthwhile.

110.jpg

I hope a few of you enjoy this photo!

Have a good one. BB

This brings to mind the beautiful full rainbow I witnessed one evening while out there this year in October. It was the most beautiful one I've ever seen and was a full, vivid one from end to end. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera along with all my other stuff that night, so it is only etched in my memory. I love Wyoming!

Great picture!

I got this snapshoot while in Wyoming this fall and thought I would share in addtion to buglinbilly's photo.

5520dscn1789.jpg

This double rainbow really struck me during this trip as the right end of the rainbow was our hunting camp. Hope you enjoy as well...

Al

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Yep Great Pic, I also was expecting to see a trout but was delighted to see such a beautiful rainbow...

))))-------->

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom