A Whole Lotta Luvin!

Well.......No matter what you are doing, you always have to have the right attitude!

My daddy always said, "there's an ass for every saddle"....maybe she'll find one, but it won't be me!

"If God did not intend for man to hunt animals, he would have made broccoli more fun to shoot"

I love having herpes. I think that people look down upon those that have herpes as gross or less thans. I want to get herpes all over my body so i can prove that its a beautiful thing. If i screw every prostitute in America I believe that i can achieve this goal. My doctor says that i'm a ticking time bomb. Just because my sores and lesions some times like to explode or sweel and pop doesn't mean i'm going to right??

This is my life goal. I'm proud of herpes!!!

In all seriousness, How can someone be like that??? I wanna be fa and i'm going to lie and say that i just breath hard when i really am out of breath. I graze like a cow, infact i weigh more than a cow and if ya milked me i would actually provide some type of service for society.

the delusions of this lady crack me up

It was a big bodied 2 point.

Rackmaster just popped wood...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

a guy i used to work with shared some wisdom with me when i was making fun of him for dating fat chicks. he said "every crease is a piece". i think with her you could have a new piece every day.

Damn Complete!

Ain't there a Re-Run NASCAR Race on somewhere?

I coulda lived without your Link!:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

She claims to workout, yet she walked 30 yards and could barely breath. She is right though, doctors don't know what they're talking about.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom