A white Mike Tyson?

It Ain't funny feddoc!

That Shhitt cost me about 5.00 a second!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

We got the fights. Good card overall. Got it mostly to watch Ronda Arousal whip up on what was supposed to be her biggest challenge. Cool to see it end quick and glad there was a good fight to finish the night.

She should start fighting high school boys with a troubled home life.....it'll make more of a fair fight. It doesn't look like theres a woman out there that can hang with her. Cat will more than likely not last long with Rousey either so then what for the UFC? I'll be honest, I wasn't gonna pay for the fights but a buddy of mine talked me into it. I'm wishing I hadn't. They were ust so-so for me. I would've liked to see Struve fight Mitrione. I was bummed when they said it was cancelled. I should ask for my $54.99 back. Think they'll give it? I should have ordered that chit in SD and saved $10! Uh huh...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

And....I think the judges GAVE Uriah Hall that win. I'll go back and watch it but looked like Santos won that fight. One of the judges scored it 30-27. Unbelievable.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Good card... but we paid $44.
I thought Uriah Hall won, I saw it 30-27 as well.

I'd like to bite that mole off Ronda's face and shove it down her throat with my tongue.

With the way you scored the Hall fight, I'm surprised you could even SEE the mole on Rousey's face!

So?

Wisz wouldn't Hit it Huh?

I'll bet She'd Hit Him so Hard He wouldn't know what Hit Him?:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Just watched the main event between BJ Penn vs Frankie Edgar....Frankie does it again....beat BJ good and he is going to retire or so it sounded like that with a promise to his dad at ring side.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Talk about a buzzkill, Brian. I haven't watched it yet on the DVR! LOL...I wasn't able to watch it. Its all good. I figured BJ was done a couple years ago anyway. He had a great career. My wife saw him at Disneyland a few years ago and he offered to take a pic with her. He was impressed that a woman knew who he was. I was proud of her as well. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom