A trip to the garden shop

eelgrass

Long Time Member
I went to the garden shop today. A young gal waited on me, and I told her I was looking for a soil amendment for my raised bed. She asked me if it was for flowers or vegetables. I told her I guess kind of flowers but not flowers, just the buds.

She gave me a wink and lead me to the back of the shed. She showed me one called "Power Flower". It has bat guano, seaweed, and a bunch of other stuff. It was $16.95/ cubic ft. I felt obligated at that point so I bought a couple. It should work great! (I hope)

Eel

By chance did she show you her power flower?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>>Joey, good guess but it's broccoli.:)
>>
>>
>>Eel
>
>
>So now you are smoking broccoli?
>

Heck no! I just sell it to tourists passing through town.

Eel

That is what you get for living near the emerald triangle. Hope you did not ask for drip arrigation also or that shop girl will think you are a wacky weed grower for sure.

RELH

Eel you better find some other growing business...as soon as CA votes and legalizes Mary Jane the price will drop from $400.00 an ounce to $40....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom