A Thought

Jagerdad

Very Active Member
I was wondering about "DNA".

I suspect Tri and many of you may seriously be holding such a Thought after I explain.

California has used companies that market a theme as: Find your Ancestry... Etc... and Law Enforcement was LEGALLY allowed to tap into this DNA Data Base and discover Wanted Criminals.

On one hand I liked this and on the other hand... It scared me insofar as Government Over reach akin to Big Brother looking over you. I submit I care less about PRIVACY and/ ORRRRR... CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS as opposed to finding BAD GUY'S.

So... Do you think ALL COVID-19 Medical Tests Taken will someday end up in a National Data Base wherein YOU Can't Hide...????

What might be your thoughts on this..? Remember, it also concerns OUR CHILDREN. No Place to Hide..?

Next Thought is... SHOULD WE "ALLOW" our current Pandemic to be used later as a Tracking Device for Gov... Needs/Intrests....?

I say OK... Take My DNA. I never Hide. I do as many other JAGER'S do and, that is. to Hunt Fur, Fish and HUMANS.

it has always scared me that law enforcement was more concerned with closing cases than upholding to the letter the constitution.....Jager just confirmed my fears....

Our privacy went away a long time ago. Our phones track everything we do. In the interest of medical advancements, I suppose records or cases need to be shared or studied if we are going to ever put an end to cancer or the flu. Maybe do something different with the name and address of each one so there isn’t any abuse.
I don’t mind Law Enforcement going through the data bases for DNA. It’s nice to see an old man go down thinking he got away with it and will now die in prison.

To My Dear Friend I Pray to Meet someday... "HOMER". i sadly and I mean SADLY say to you what I Sadly had to verbally explain to many folks through my Life and this is: "You Don't ALWAYS get JUSTICE but you ALWAY do get...THE LAW".

I "ALWAYS Hated to explain this... But in some manners it did help folks to not seek vengeance and in other cases it again was sad insofar as allowing the Victim's to "VOTE.... + Get Into Politics's".

So very FEW of us Gripers, Naggers, Complainers actually toss their Hat in "THE RING". If you find reasons to NOT do such... I feel your Gripes should be softer.

Jagerdad :) Hope you understand Homer.

I don't like DNA testing because if I am accused there is no way I can defend myself. I realize there is a chain of custody (except maybe in your drive thru testing facility), but don't try to tell me DNA testing is the first human endeavor without errors.

So not only can you not defend yourself, it is a gross violation of your privacy. Your DNA is your very "essence" (my Mandrake moment), and is your unique property. It should only belong to the State in very limited circumstances.

I understand when you commit a crime you give up your privacy and property. I just don't think that if someone says your DNA matched, you're determined to be guilty.

I didn't used to be this paranoid, but when I was 20 this stuff was imaginary (that's hyperbole, sorta).

They already track the hell out of us. Here is just one example of many you would find if you were to look.

Of those thousands of little lines you see on that map,, an AI algorithm can instantly tell anyone with access,,who you are, when and where you were at, any given time, what you said, and pretty much who was within a few feet of you, even what your temperature was.

The really sad thing is every little red line pays to to have that intrusive loss of privacy.

Last edited:
DeerMadness and Bluehair... We sure might be Related. Either via DNA or via our Beliefs in being a single Human in the greatest Country ever... AMERICA. Don't Tread on Me is in everyone in Monster Muleys... This, I Believe.

Baring Elk.. He is a Universe unto no other... Elk is the Sound of Music behind every one of us... Dana also. I imagine Elk atop a Austrian Mountain in his Dress singing Doe, Ray, ME.. :)... Heck... I am at the end of the Trail... Maybe my vision was that of Uncle Hugging Homer atop the Austrian Mountain singing to/with the Von Tropp Children and living Life to the Fullest... Hey Eel.. Is my Typing showing that you brought me Humbolt Gold Weed...?

I do agree with Bluehair... This could be very scary.. An I Know how Science, Math and Gov operates and, tooooo much more as DeerMadness mentioned.

Jagerdad :)

I thought of that when I watched a guy drive up, show his ID, roll down his widow and the "nurse" swabbed his nose and throat and then thanked him.

When the word gets out there's going to be a bunch of people sweating....lol

To My Dear Friend I Pray to Meet someday... "HOMER". i sadly and I mean SADLY say to you what I Sadly had to verbally explain to many folks through my Life and this is: "You Don't ALWAYS get JUSTICE but you ALWAY do get...THE LAW".

I "ALWAYS Hated to explain this... But in some manners it did help folks to not seek vengeance and in other cases it again was sad insofar as allowing the Victim's to "VOTE.... + Get Into Politics's".

So very FEW of us Gripers, Naggers, Complainers actually toss their Hat in "THE RING". If you find reasons to NOT do such... I feel your Gripes should be softer.

Jagerdad :) Hope you understand Homer.

blah blah blah....so...If you are not LE...you don't get to cherish the CONSTITUTION??...LE doesn't....I mean what I said.

...and I GUARANTEE we aren't related...

Castnshoot... I mentioned years ago things about cell phones. I may have riled 1911 back then... Sorry 1911. But you are correct, cell phones generate Data-Bits and as such "Free Marketing Information" was Legal to sell to 3rd, 4th Parties and they Marketed such Data-Points to their 2nd, 4rd Markets. Information for Retailers changed everything. The $$$$ always has that as a penitential business profile.

Now mix in AI meaning, Artificial Intelligence that has your Facial picture from endless cameras.

Add in more... DRONES [ Hence this Link: https://www.faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=95371 ] with Cameras attached to Artificial Intelligence Computers feeding Businesses and Governmental Partners. Get Traffic Control of endless Drones correlated with Partners and we have an Umbrella of data collecting operations and, not enough AA Shotgun shell to blast'em all down.

Bummer News... Just like Homer saying WE are NOT Related. Homer, Calm Down.... I was Jesting. I mean no harm. Reeeelax Homer.

Sadly :) Jagerdad

Homer... LE Folks like myself CARE about "YOU".

This is actually a subject I have been paying close attention to over the last five years.

During the reign of the Nazis in Germany the Gestapo collected articles of clothing, napkins, and anything with a person's scent on it. Each was filed away in air tight jars along with each person's name and known information on it. The east German Stazi continued this practice post WWII. There were warehouses with millions upon millions of glass jars stored for their evil works. They had dogs trained so well, when they came for you the police would get your jar, open it, let the dog put his nose in it, and then turn the dogs loose where they thought you might be around. After that it gets real ugly. So what do you think would have happened if Nazis had harnessed the science of genetics? Just about anyone can answer that question.

Lets skip up to our current situation. Jagerdad is correct that Ancestry companies are providing genetic data to law enforcement. In fact the federal government started subsidizing these companies several years ago and without the federal funding these companies would probably be insolvent. Is this illegal? No. As best I can tell people who took part in this scheme legally signed documentation allowing the government to do this. Like most Americans they didn't read or care about the fine print. Most of this information went to the federal government. Some states did make secondary buys from these companies and started their own databases.

Now here is where things get fuzzy. You may think you haven't given your DNA to any of these companies and you aren't a criminal so you still remain protected. WRONG. The federal government, and I assume some of the states, started paying other labs to start creating hypothetical genetic profiles for all of the people they know exist and are not in the genetic database. That's right. So basically if they have a your mom's DNA, and maybe your brother, and especially if they have one of your offspring they can start nailing down a group of hypothetical DNA profiles for you. Have they made arrests using these hypothetical profiles? Yes they have. Have they arrested individuals who were innocent of the accused crimes with these hypothetical profiles? YES THEY HAVE.

The next brief topic I would bring up is the state of Arizona about a year ago introduced a bill requiring all residents to donate a DNA sample for a statewide database. Luckily it was shot down.

That's what happens when you try and introduce tyranny through legal means. The past month has shown our leadership how you introduce tyranny and get away with it. The public gets excluded from access to the judicial branch and the leaders just start making proclamations and telling police to enforce. Then tell the public its for their own good. What if Covid-19 had a specific identifiable genetic component that they had identified? Could they require everyone's DNA and say it's for the good of the rest of the populace? Of course they could do something like that.

Here is my next point. All through the cold war the USSR, China, and the USA all researched biological warfare heavily. By 1980 they had created strains of diseases and have them contained in labs that make covid-19 look like a hangnail infection. They literally have designed diseases that would wipe out mankind if they were to be unleashed. In the 80's our government and the governments of China and the USSR saw the power of genetic mapping. Ever since they have been using genetics to refine these diseases into more targeted weapons. SO now instead of just wiping out all of mankind maybe we can just wipe out the part of mankind we don't want anymore. Here lately we know that Iran has entered this science also.

Ladies and gentleman I can tell you with all certainty that a universal genetic database is the foundation for genocide. There is no genetic map for evil so we know it will never be isolated and weeded out. Therefore it would just be a matter of time, maybe now, until the wrong people gain power and use this science against us.

I will go ahead and tell you the most likely time you will see this used against us is when robotics and autonomy get perfected. What is the use of keeping half of the unemployed world around to do nothing but suck up good air and cause problems?

A few years ago my buddies tool trailer was broken into. I'd been workin with him for about a year, in and out of that trailer a thousand times, first on the scene. The responding officers were actually shocked I wouldn't submit to a cheek swab. Why do I want my dna in a database? The only thing that could lead to is me being falsely accused down the road.

I've been retired from the Navy for about 15 years. At some point before then I had one last flight physical. Part of that physical was a blood draw. Part of that blood draw could have been a DNA draw, but I refused to give that specific sample. I was told it was voluntary anyway and that its (the blood draw) purpose was to ID me in the event of a dynamic event, such as a plane crash. I still refused.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom