A Sucker Born Every Minute

travishunter3006

Very Active Member
I was just surfing through utahgunexchange.com and saw that some jack wagon is selling a 1400 round 'bucket 'o bullets' (22's) for $200 DOLLARS!!! I should call them DOLLTARDS!!!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO BE RETARDED TO BUY 22's AT $200 DOLLARS for 1400 rounds!!!!!

There really is a sucker born every minute. I'm goign to giggle when I talk to the poor idiot who's broke in a month buying 22's at 14 cents per round and I picked up a brick for $20 bucks.

I have seen reports of 500 rounds for $120.00 in some areas. I'm glad I have about 5,000 in the shop and I do not plan to sell them even at the scalper prices.

RELH

Travis said, "Remeber the day you could buy a box of 500 for $5?? the good ole days"

What day was that Travis? What day do you remember, going to a store and buying 22Lr's for $5. a brick?

I'm Pushing 60 and have bought hundreds of bricks in MY day, never less than about $7-8. a brick and that was a good price on sale. YOUR day?

Just because someone sets a freaky high price doesn't mean there is a "sucker" to buy it. I don't much care for it myself but they can do as they please.

I paid over $60. a brick before the last time there was a big scare but that was for Stingers. The good stuff!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I Remember the Day of me & My Buddies Wasting 5,000 Rounds in one day!

8.00-9.99 a Brick back then!

I guess Our Plinking Days are Done!

Thanks to all the JACK-ASSES that Voted this JOKER back in again!

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

>
>Remeber the day you could buy
>a box of 500 for
>$5?? the good ole days!
>

I remember buying a 550 count box at wal mart for 9.99 in 92 or so.

>I Remember the Day of me
>& My Buddies Wasting 5,000
>Rounds in one day!
>
>8.00-9.99 a Brick back then!
>
>I guess Our Plinking Days are
>Done!
>
>Thanks to all the JACK-ASSES that
>Voted this JOKER back in
>again!
>
>
>
>
>
>The Dew I had for Breakfast
>wasn't Bad so I had
>one more for Dessert!:D

Bessy,
We can blame alot of chit on "the joker", but I have to say the high prices on ammo and guns are on the gun nuts. Just sayin...supply and demand.

Mutley

In 1996 the friday before the rifle deer hunt opened I went with my dad to a now closed outdoor/sporting store in Roy where I spent my $5 lawn mowing money on a box of 500.

Sorry Cali rounds are really expensive there Sage.

"Sorry Cali rounds are really expensive there Sage"

You've been full of BS before in these pages and i say you still are. Make up all the stories you want but there were not good ol days, that you or i can remember anyway, that 22lr's were $5. a brick!!

There might be a Sucker born every minute but i ain't one of them. :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I do remember when I was younger paying .50 for a 50 box of blazers. SWEET ammo right there. lol Wonder if that is still around? Haven't seen it in years!

All the "gun nuts" buying ammo doesn't amount to squat when Homeland Security orders 1.6 Billion worth of ammo. It's gonna be awhile before the manufacturers catch up with that and domestic demand.

My Dad told me a "when I was young" ( he was born in 1922) that the drug store would sell shotgun shells 1 at a time and 22 shells 5 at a time. Sounds like this may be the way to go. He also told me that for Christmas one year he got a pair of shoes and 5 410 shells, and he and 2 brothers split a box of 50 22 shells.

>I do remember when I was
>younger paying .50 for a
>50 box of blazers.
>SWEET ammo right there. lol
> Wonder if that is
>still around? Haven't seen it
>in years!

SWEET?

Ya!

If you want your Barrel Leaded up!

The Days of Plinking We bought Decent Ammo,Not the Most Expensive but Damn sure not the Cheapest/Blasers!

RUGERS & High Capacity Magazines Ain't Worth Much Unless you're using Decent Ammo!

Lets just hope 'this' is as bad as it gets. I'm glad that TOPGUN got me into reloading last year and that I stocked up then and not now.

I was just in my gun room, and I still have boxes of brass in the original box that I paid 7.99 for (.30-06 180 grain Core-Lokt Before the internet said they suck I killed a bunch of elk with them) when I was a kid. Can't remember what I paid for .22 but it couldn't have been much. I won't pay anywhere near what people are asking for .22 ammo. The hysteria will trickle down. mtmuley

>1975 Las Cruces New Mexico.
>3 bucks a brick.
>I bought them myself and
>I was 11.

sage Wants to know if that was a 50 Round Brick?:D

I believe travis bought them for $5.00 a brick over your Disney fairytale Doe theory!!! Some guys are just born FKA's

I remember buying CCI Long Rifle Hollow Points Mini Mags for my Ruger 10-22 for $1.50 a hundred...that was 1970.....just bought 2 boxes down in Rock Springs and they cost $17.00 for 2 100 round boxes....

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-13 AT 12:06PM (MST)[p]Hey Travis! I can remember back when I routinely bought them for 49 cents a box and had to buy them that way because I never had enough money to buy a brick at a time. Cripes, I was only making 50 cents an hour at the produce market back when I was in high school and the money was going more to buy guns instead of ammo, LOL! Anybody from another state that would argue what you paid for a box of shells is full of chit and needs to get a life! PS: Glad the reloading is working out for ya! I knew you'd enjoy it.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-13 AT 12:42PM (MST)[p]Hey topgun, Kiss my butt!! You might, i say might have bought a box of 22's for $.50 but Travis looks like he's still in high school, he certainly didn't.

I started collecting 22 target pistols shortly after high school and now have a good many and used to spend a lot of my time competing with them. I've bought 22 ammo all over the United States and since that time a great deal on a brick was About $8.00 plus tax. I've never once in all my travels and going to sales bought 22 ammo, out the door, anywhere near Travis's good old days price of $5.00 a brick. He's still a kid, no way, he was just B.S.ing... and i ain't buying.

You said, "Anybody from another state that would argue what you paid for a box of shells is full of chit and needs to get a life!"

I need to get a life? How about You? I guess you don't call guys out when you think that they are full of $hit? Huh? Funny you telling me that being you are the king of calling guys out here in these pages. How do you spell Hypocrite?

I really don't care one little bit about any of it but your cute little Butt Buddy is FOS and you Sir, Mr Topshit big mouth, can KMA!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-13 AT 02:29PM (MST)[p]Now who is looking like a punk youngun with that post and all your ranting, cursing, etc., and all over a price on a box of shells, LOL!!!
I'll repeat again! ANYBODY that argues with what someone else says they paid for a friggin box of shells, and in another far away state to boot and no matter how old they may be, is full of ******* and needs to get a GD life!!! FYI I hunted with Travis last year and he sure as F**k isn't in highschool or been there in some years. Now you appear to be saying that even I didn't buy them for 49 cents a box when I most certainly did back in the 50s and 60s, so go take a hike and Kiss Your Own AZZ!!! Why are you so argumentative over NOTHING but a price on shells, for God's sake? I'd bet I paid no more than $5 for a brick ten to fifteen years or so ago and that's probably about the time frame Travis is talking about if I had to make a guess.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-13 AT 03:08PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-13 AT 03:05?PM (MST)

Topshit, You said again, "I'll repeat again! ANYBODY that argues with what someone else says they paid for a friggin box of shells, and in another far away state to boot and no matter how old they may be, is full of ******* and needs to get a GD life!!!"

That must include yourself, Right! Here you are right in the middle, again, of it! LMAO

You don't get it. I don't care about the cost of the ammo, i called BS on his claim. To use one of your own well used phrases, that i'm well sick of by now, "Your reading comprehension must not be very good". I said he looks like he's in high school, not that he is. He's a kid, young man, or not much more than that at best and his posts here have proved it!

You started with the cussing, No? What's "...full of Chit"? Also, good for you that you got to hunt with this young man in Wyoming last year...i like girls myself.

Now, i think you are a liar too. Too bad but when you stick up for BS'ers with more BS of your own, live with it.

Lastly Topshit, I been wanting to tell you that i think you are a pain in the ass, POS for a long time now. I've read every post that you have made here on MM. There has been some good work and you have helped people but by and large, you argue, stick your nose where it's not wanted, and fight with someone or several in almost every single thread and i believe that you do more harm than good. That's just my $.02

Myself, yes i been in more than my share of scraps around here but unlike you, i know i'm not perfect.

Joey

Please Sagehole, elaborate on my "BS" that you constantly refer to. I paid $5 for a box of 22's. You are upset because you have never seen that price. I feel bad for you. I know California is more expensive than UT in terms of COL.

You make it sound like I came on here and raped your mother with an outlandish 'price' of ammo.

And before you go around calling someone a homosexual you ought to smell your two brown thumbs first.

And as far as you giving your 2 cents around here... save your money bub... nobody is buying bumb thumb cookies.

Well travis, why don't you tell us how old you are and where exactly you paid $5 a brick? Not that the facts matter? Garage sales and back room deals don't count. Thanks

Eel

Let me think about it...i'll get back to you!

OK, show, print out or scan, me a advertised price in a publication says 22lr's for 50 cents a box or $5.00 a brick that was published during a time when you could legally buy ammo.

You say you did, i say you didn't, topshit want to join in(better watch out for that guy). It's no big deal! I just don't believe you.

Please don't threaten to arrest me again?

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-13 AT 05:59PM (MST)[p]Travis---Some people are real brave when they're on a computer and know they live thousands of miles from someone they're calling a homosexual amongst other things over a simple post regarding the price of 22 rounds!!! I'll bet if he did that face to face to somebody he just might be making a trip to the dentist if they just don't flat out shoot his sorry azz first! All you posted were these two simple sentences: "Remember the day you could buy a box of 500 for $5?? The good ole days!" You didn't actually even say you had done that, but when asked politely you responded that it was in 1996 at a store in Roy, Utah! Then you get lambasted again and now are even being asked your age and to post a copy of a sign showing a price of $5 for a brick of 22s, LOL! Is this guy for real or just another CA fruit/nut?!!! I'll bet he hasn't even noticed that nobody else on this thread has contested your post. In fact, quite a few others have politely put him in his place with their comments and if he possessed some of that reading comprehension he mentioned earlier maybe he would have noticed and shut up!!! Have a Happy Easter with Audrey and Duke!!!

Just so everyone knows, I PM'd Sage there my phone number so he can call me like a big boy. You guys take the internet too seriously. $5 a box is $5 a box. I don't think i kept my receipt, I didn't take a picture of it in 1996 so I won't be able to PROVE to you I did it.

Sagehole, If you don't believe me then hooray for you!!! Sagehole, If you don't believe me then hooray for you!!!

ROTFLMAO!!! You two are made for each other!! lol

Travis, you start a thread , A Sucker Born Every Minute, talk of the good ol days as if you were there, and claim of buying 22 stuff at $5.00 a brick. Well, i'm not the sucker that was born in any minute on this day!

Topshit, Get your big mouth punk ass on out here. You got lots of time and we're both a couple old farts, probably couldn't hurt much in the way of landscaping out on my front yard. I'd welcome the visit and we might even end up buddies. To the point, i ain't no ordinary, hide behind my screen name pansy who is afraid to stand up if he believes in something. You want a piece of me, you can bring it!!

Now, I'd rather not, but, i am calling both of you liars and saying that you are both full of crap so i'll back my mouth but you got to come out here to Westwood in N. Calif to get it done! To me it's funny that i can't call BS on you guys without you getting all hacked off. Travis is a know BS artist and Topshit loves to sling his potty mouth, insults, and verbal attacks with the best of them. Have a good one!! Lol

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Mar-30-13 AT 07:13PM (MST)[p]All of that over a guy saying he bought a box of 22 ammo for $5, LOL! You, Sir, are NUTS!!!

No, it was more like, "Remeber the day you could buy a box of 500 for $5?? the good ole days!"

I'm nuts? Just what are you doing, all involved and foaming at the mouth in this thread? This was between Travis and i!

Joey

Who gives a crap! Only girls - cub scouts and pussies shoot .22's anyway.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

STHU Slick!

Remember slick!

You wouldn't like My 100/22 RUGER!

Sorry man... keep forgetting the camp fire is your domain.. carry on!!!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Hey Bess my daughter holland said she want to shoot that 100/22 you have!!!! Lmao! Dang kid is never going to be happy with the 22 I bought her!

Don't drink and call your Girlfriend at night!!!!!!

>No, it was more like, "Remeber
>the day you could buy
>a box of 500 for
>$5?? the good ole days!"
>
>
>I'm nuts? Just what are you
>doing, all involved and foaming
>at the mouth in this
>thread? This was between Travis
>and i!
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

Not foaming at the mouth at all. Just calling out a jerk that's calling a nice guy and now me homosexuals and telling you that you're nucking futs!!!

>Who gives a crap! Only girls
>- cub scouts and pussies
>shoot .22's anyway.
>
>Slick
>
>"The Road goes on forever &
>the Party never Ends"

Thats funny right there!

Topshit, Though i don't care if you are homosexual i surely never called you one. I did call Travis your little butt buddy and said i that like girls myself but it only seems that you guys are that way because of how protective you are of each other as if mates. I don't care one way or another on the matter so you are free to do as you wish within the law. Once you get your mouth off Travis's junk, i'm sure that you will go back and see what i'm saying to be the case.

Through the years here, i've met a bunch of good dudes. Some are buddys and then there are some that i just won't be able to get along with. Seems more and more that the first list is growing and the other is down to just a few. That's how i like it but if my best buddy came on here and said that he bought 22lr ammo in the last 10-12 years or so from a reputable store @ $5.00 for 500, i'd call BS on him in a heartbeat.

I'm told that even back in the 70's when i was buying and shooting several thousand rounds a week and buying as well as i could, stores that offered them for $8-9. dollars a brick, were doing so as a Loss Leader. They were selling at below their actual cost just to get people in the store and then make the profits on their other sold products.

Gas was .37 cents a gallon, a movie was .50 or .75 cents, but 22 shells were up there at near $10. a brick plus tax unless being offered as a loss leader and again, that was many years ago and certainly not available when Travis could buy ammo.

Joey

Some of ya'all "don't play well with others"

......"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-13 AT 09:31AM (MST)[p]>Some of ya'all "don't play well
>with others"
>
>......"I could agree with you, but
>then we would both be
>
>wrong......and stupid"

***Nickman---Sage doesn't play well with others because he's a friggin liar and big mouth and I will never play with the former, but can tolerate the latter! First he tries to twist what he said to Travis about shell costs. Now he says he didn't call anyone a homesexual, but made enough derogatory comments to that effect that it wasn't very hard to see where he was coming from. I still can't believe anyone would raise such a hissy and call people liars over what someone said a box of ammo cost! I would also imagine that Travis gave the $5 to his Dad to buy them for him, but that's just an educated guess. Cripes, I've got a 325 count box of Federal 22s in the safe that are around 10 years old and the price on them is $4.25. It looks like bigmouth just doesn't know where to shop, especially when he says he paid $60 for a brick of 22s. Then again, he probably just got that mixed up with the receipt for the low class hooker he picked up on the way back home, LOL! I also see he mentions gas in the 70s for $.37/gal. Back in 72 when I was first working with the state it was in the low 20s a gallon here and by mid 75 it broke $1/gal. and pumps had to be set at the 1/2 gallon price and the total sale doubled. Now I guess he'll come on and argue that too!

1972 -1975(HS years) a box of 50 was costing me around $.45-.50 a box so it would work out to about $5 dollars a brick that was at the local Co-op.Buying age is if you could look over the counter many farm kids bought their shell there, So in the middle 70's it was around 5 back in SD.Hell you could buy a soda and a can of skoal for $.25 even, game of pool cost about the same, or 5 games for a buck.My Wage then was 1.75 a hour.
Bag of chips and a soda was a quater too.
Finding a piece ass cost a heck of lot more. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator, good for you that you could get them at the Co-op for that price over 40 years ago. That's better than i could in a discount store. Still though, Travis did not get them for that price, nor was he even thought of being born yet, nor could he remember those good ol days.

Topgun, I take exception to being called a liar. I don't always tell the exact truth but it's the best i know at the time and it's been a good long while since i've told a direct lie. Just because i stated you and Travis to be liars, you don't have to call me a liar too, rather childish i believe. I believe you and travis to be making up prices in an attempt to defend travis's BS'ing.

Why again are you arguing over the price a guy in a state far away from you, paid or never for ammo? That seem foolish and childish too. I stated my position of believing Travis to be bull Shitting us but i'm not really into the arguing.

That price, $50-60 dollars, it was too darn much, that i paid for 22 ammo was for Stingers. Maybe you have heard of them they are really good 22 shells and well worth extra money. Unfortunately, when i bought those, there was also a ammo scarcity coming so i had to pay a bit more than i'd like to have paid. The way you shop ammo, i'll bet you could get some for me for one a heck of a deal? How much can you get me brick of stingers for?

Joey

I guess sage is the AUTHORITY and all knowing when it comes to what others have paid for items. Even though he is two states away and had no business trying to tell someone what they have or haven't paid. But then again that is Sageadvice for ya. But it really isn't sageadvice, more like jackadvice!!
Hey sage, take your meds and quit being a Douche!

Boot, typical from you. You are welcome to your opinion as if you have never called BS on someone!! LMAO!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-13 AT 01:13PM (MST)[p]If lying isn't stretching the truth like you do until the rubber band breaks I don't know what is, LOL! Your taking exception to being called a liar is fu**ing funny when you do it to everyone else for no damn reason other than to argue something you can't prove. Yes, I know what Stingers are and I've never felt any need to use one when regular ammo is fine. Besides, as I said before, anyone that pays what you did for them regardless of why is friggin nuts! No, you're not into arguing, but who keeps coming on and posting more BS and extending this thread---YOU! Where a lot of the guys have been pretty polite on this thread in telling you you're full of chit, I'm not going to sugar coat it when you attack a good friend for no reason over something so trivial and calling him a liar. Now you've said the same thing about me again from your West Coast hideaway where you know you can post anything you feel like with no retribution. Sad, very very sad!!! What's really a hoot is this statement of yours: "Why again are you arguing over the price a guy in a state far away from you, paid or never for ammo? That seems foolish and childish too." Now that is the pot calling the kettle black and who started this whole price argument anyway?!!! I'll tel ya right now that if this conversation had been face to face you'd be picking your dentures out of the gutter! Now come back on and extend this out some more and say it wasn't you, LOL!

Oh and Sage... back in high school 97, 98, 99 me and my dad bought bricks for less than 5 bucks. Yep, put your glasses on cuz I said LESS than 5. And I still have bricks with the price tag on them from back then. Go ahead and say I'm full of it but that doesn't change the fact that it is TRUE!!!

>
>Oh and Sage...
>back in high school
>97, 98, 99 me and
>my dad bought bricks for
>less than 5 bucks.
> Yep, put
>your glasses on cuz I
>said LESS than 5.
> And I still
>have bricks with the price
>tag on them from back
>then.
> Go ahead
>and say I'm full of
>it but that doesn't change
>the fact that it is
>TRUE!!!
>

***Yep Briant, and that's just about the time frame that Travis is talking about when he got his brick for $5 in Roy!

This is a strange thread for Easter sunday.

2311idiot.jpg

Topgun said, " I'll tel ya right now that if this conversation had been face to face you'd be picking your dentures out of the gutter!"

Wow, more threats!!

You really don't want a piece of me but I told you up above to "bring it", you are retired and have the time. I promise you a fair fight, the old fashion way, just you and me and your empty threats. Bring it on if you can.

BTW, stingers are for ground squirrel hunting/shooting and self defense only. My 22 pistols have won me a fair amount of hardware but their roots were in going to our ranches where thousands of squirrels had nothing better to do than wait around for us to come shoot at them. We later found out that once hit with a Stinger, a squirrel was a lot less likely to make it back to his hole. A regular brick of shells was going shorthanded as the targets were constant and everywhere.

Topshit, though i'll be 60 this year, i have no dentures. In fact, i have all my teeth. My nose has never been broken and there are no scars on this face. My hands are pretty scarred up though and they didn't get that way playing football.

Joey

Wasn't a threat, just a fact that you're lucky you use a computer for your mouth! Do that in person to people, not particularly me, and you'll be picking more than your teeth off the ground, LOL! You obviously are smart enough to know that or you would have dentures, so that shows you're just all mouth on the net!

What ever gave you that idea? I live in a mountain timber town in far northern Calif. When i moved here 30 years ago, i dated who i wanted when i wanted and so had to take on just about every half tuff logger in the town and some of those nearby.

Since then i have taken on all comers! i mean all comers. If guys came here looking for trouble they could find it easy enough from me. I've been in dozens and dozens of bar fights, a few brawls, and have been ganged up on but have yet to get my butt kicked. Now, i have slowed way down and i don't go out like i used to but for you to say that i'm all mouth and no go is a little too much assuming on your part.

I live in Westwood Ca. and am well known. Ask anyone near here and they can point you to my door. The question is, do you have the balls to face me man to man? If so, bring it on punk and we'll see what i have left in me for just one more time!!

Joey

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-13 AT 03:32PM (MST)[p]Boot, i don't believe you. It's easy to say that you bought 22's for that price. If i see undeniable proof, i'll concede my argument as i've been wrong before and will again. I do though reserve the right to call BS when i see or hear it and until proven wrong by more than a guy like you who has been less than friendly since i've been here, i'll stick to my guns and say that 22lr's weren't for sale in stores at $5. a brick during the time frame, 97-99, that you speak of.

Joey

>
>Oh and Sage...
>back in high school
>97, 98, 99 me and
>my dad bought bricks for
>less than 5 bucks.
> Yep, put
>your glasses on cuz I
>said LESS than 5.
> And I still
>have bricks with the price
>tag on them from back
>then.
> Go ahead
>and say I'm full of
>it but that doesn't change
>the fact that it is
>TRUE!!!
>

Hey Booty!

Uncle sage is Talkin a Brick of 500!

Not a Brick of 50!:D:D:D

JUDAS!!!

F'N!!!

PRIEST!!!

A Good ole Ammo Price Arguement on Easter Sunday!

I almost went to Church today but figured this Heated Arguement would be better!

There's a Lost Day at Church I'll never get back!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-31-13 AT 06:09PM (MST)[p]Travis---That last post of his explains everything. He's been in so many slugfests in his sorry life that now all he has left is ******* for brains, LOL!

Sage, Almanor is hot right now. Bows, Browns, and the smallies are starting to go off. Wet a line. It would be alot of fun. Post some pics, that would be great.

"1975 Las Cruces New Mexico. 3 bucks a brick. I bought them myself and I was 11."

Jim, that cheap stuff smuggled over the border doesn't count.:)

Eel

SLC, Ut. A store called NPS. Also bought $200 dollar boots for 25. 300 dollar muzzleloader for 75. And a ton of other stuff at a great price. But it didn't really happen because Sage here says it aint so.
Also sage if you didn't spend so much time acting like a tough guy and were a little more friendly yourself. Maybe it would be returned your way! ! Just sayin

Hey Boot!

A Few Guys caught on to the Ammo Gig at NPS!

They'd be first in line & Just go to the Ammo Shelf & Sweep it in to their Cart!

Without even looking to see what it was!

That store 10+ years ago was amazing!

Now you gotta look for Deals in there!

Boot, it wasn't me here acting so tough. Go back and look. Mr Topshit didn't understand who he was talking ##### to, about me hiding behind a puter screen, and him talked of busting my teeth. Yeah, i been in more than my share of scraps and i used to be able to take care of business pretty handy. There are lots of my friends that know me well, some family too, that read these pages. They don't post here but they know what i say here to be pretty much true.

Fishing, i got out last week first time. We had snow here this morning but spring is here. My phone is ringing and service calls are piling up, we start a couple new Hunter Ed classes in a couple weeks, looking forward to a very busy season.

Top, i'm glad i got to tell you that i think you are a piece of #####. That could change but that's how it stands. Too many times i have read you light into great guys, not all have been great, like nontypical for example, when you should have shut your yap instead of trying to discredit him/them. In this thread since, i was actually glad to see you come butting in here, i told you how i feel about you, you have in turn tried everything in the book to then try to discredit me. So Childish!. It's your MO. Someone says something to you that you don't like, you immediately discredit them as if you are far superior and they are crap. Lots have told you nicely to cool it and you ignore them when they are trying to help you! Back that ego down a notch or two, find out about people BEFORE you light into them, and you might be a decent guy.

Lastly, i'm sorry for my parts in this thread. I could say that i was just in it for the fun but that wouldn't be all the truth. Travis and i have had a history and i wanted to tell Topshit to shut the %%$^ up and my thoughts of his negative TOPGUN persona. I too need to work on my own people skills, i know this. I too maybe think that i know more than i do, and sometimes i too need to just STFU! That said, run some BS by me and if i'm in the mood, i'm gonna call a guy on it just like about 50% of the guys posting on this site do anytime that they can. I hope you all had some decent reading.

Joey

Bessy;

Will you please look for some .22 ammo for me in the Altamont Sporting Goods store. See if they'll set up a payment plan. I'd like to get for under $200 a brick!

7596exc1.jpg

Steve, yor on to something. No wonder 400 were duds and I only got ten rabbits with the rest. F-ing mexloads. Jim

>Bessy;
>
>Will you please look for
>some .22 ammo for me
>in the Altamont Sporting Goods
>store. See if they'll
>set up a payment plan.
> I'd like to get
>for under $200 a brick!
>
>
>
7596exc1.jpg

Good to hear from you woodruff!

Guess My Plinkin Days are Done!

Hey elkassassassassinnnn,

Back before everyone caught on to that store we hit a gold mine for a long time. Then like you said, once it caught on you had to be there when they brought it out. And there were days where we just filled our cart scooping up ammo, guns, boots, lots of cool stuff not knowing what it was but you had to be quick or it was gone.
17 years ago I bought 4 pair of nice expensive boots at 90% off and I just wore out the third pair this spring. Part of it was my fault for getting my feet too close to the fire and melting rubber. :)
I haven't been in that store for 10+ years and I'm sure it's not what it used to be.

The $hit you guys argue about just amazes me.

I'm not as old or wise as Sage or as pompous as Poptart, and I ain't gonna fight anybody over 22 shells. But I do kinda remember buying 22 longs in the local grocery store for under a buck a box. But those were 50 round boxes. Card board boxes. Not the fancy plastic ones.

I just did a quick inventory of my ammo and at the prices you fellas are saying they're worth today they were a better investment than my 401K. My ammo is worth more than my first car.

We have had some arguments over some stupid stuff here on MM, but this has to be the stupidest.

Good grief. Give it a freaking rest.

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Hey NVB. Do you remember the days when you could take a twenty spot to Donna's, get a piece of tail, a blow job, spagetti dinner, and still have enough to tip and buy gas for the ride home? Yeah neither does Overton.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>Hey NVB. Do you remember
>the days when you could
>take a twenty spot to
>Donna's, get a piece of
>tail, a blow job, spagetti
>dinner, and still have enough
>to tip and buy gas
>for the ride home?
>Yeah neither does Overton.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

That's what I just said on the other thread!

By the way, does anybody have a link to the best price on "Depleated Uranium" 50 Cal ammo......can't hardly find THAT chit anymore either!

"I could agree with you, but then we would both be
wrong......and stupid"

>Hey NVB. Do you remember
>the days when you could
>take a twenty spot to
>Donna's, get a piece of
>tail, a blow job, spagetti
>dinner, and still have enough
>to tip and buy gas
>for the ride home?
>Yeah neither does Overton

I don't remember a spagetti dinner but I wouldn't eat food there anyway. I do remember the days when a 20 would buy a half n half.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom