A STORY FOR Eel!!!

Well Bobcat!

I don't blame her.

I guarantee, the next time I drive the Mormon 500 I'm going to have "four or five shots of whiskey"

I'm probably going to die anyway :D

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

Bobcat, one more thing!

I doubt she was racing. She was probably just trying to keep up with the flow of traffic! :D:D

Eel

It's written in the good Book that we'll never be asked to take more than we can. Sounds like a good plan, so bring it on!

I just left Utard this week and feel very thankful to get out alive

2311idiot.jpg

They're still looking for the driver of the other pickup. Maybe he was trying to make her inhale.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>They're still looking for the driver
>of the other pickup. Maybe
>he was trying to make
>her inhale.
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Yeah NVB, that might have hit a little close to home. LMAO!!!!

Eel

Notified two families that their young sons would not be returning home thanksgiving morning. Seems they decided to play zoom zoom down a mountain road in some kind vigil for another friend who lost his life in a separate tragic accident. Even after missing all the obvious I wouldnt do that if i were you red flags, they would probably have walked away if they had the sense of mind to wear a lousy seat belt. If people could hear what comes from loved ones when you drop that emotional bomb shell they might reconsider their driving habits. Its a voice not soon forgotten.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

WOW.

Can't top that. Bone chilling stuff .45.

Amen.

And make sure you visit your head doc too - notifications like that bring on PTSD just as quickly as seeing the aftermath of a crash like that. Make it even worse - you have two horrible memories you just can't erase. Take care bud!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom