A special mount

Tristate

Long Time Member
I rarely get to mount something for myself. But my family had a very good year hunting and I thought I would do something very special with the trophies from this year. The mule deer was killed by me. The Antelope was killed by my wife. The whitetail is my oldest daughter's first deer. My wife says we have no where to put the mount. I told her this will go where we put the Christmas tree each year and we can decorate it each December with lights and ornaments.

143dzba.jpg

2mchd3d.jpg

Cheers

Thanks for the kind words fellas. And no, I don't think the Mrs. is too excited about this being our new Christmas tree.

Hey Tri?

If You done a Taxi Job for TOPGUN would it be the Same Quality of Work?:D

(((RAZZIN YOU Both!)))}>}>}>

Nice Job!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Going out on a limb on the last post...I would bet that if Topgun went to Tri for taxi work, I would be more than willing to bet Tri lwould bring his A game. I disagree with almost everything Tri posts but he has posted a few great pics of hunting with his family and he sure looks like he is a artist with his work.

Best of luck to everybody this season.

Thats a great mount. I'M so bored with the basic head mount. Of course tho I was a Landscaper and Landscape architect most of My life and could never understand Why Taxi's could not get more creative. Congrats on a great one...................BULL!

There are some incredible artist out thereTri, but no one is better than you. You might have a few equals but yours our top shelf!

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-07-16
>AT 08:23?PM (MST)

>
>Nice, looks good

Howdy kk!

[font color="blue"]HUNTIN,FISHIN,AND LOVIN EVERY DAY,I WANNA SEE
THEM TALL PINES SWAY!
[/font]

Pretty sweet mount City Boy.

Is that Muley one of those challenging 8 year olds or just one of those dumb, easy to kill 5 year olds?

Tri, great mount!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

Tristate, your politics on public land sucks, but your taxi work is one of the best I have seen and I have seen a lot of mounts.
That will be a great family sentimental mount that will get passed down to your daughter. Great work and keep it up.

RELH

Super Job, that piece will find a home in your family homes for a lot of years after you are gone to the happy hunting grounds and the stories of those hunts will live forever. Beautiful mount.
I bet he would a outstanding job for Topgun, BUT it wouldn't be free. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom