A SONG FOR LIL REDS FRIEND!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
You gotta change the Word 'Old' with 'Young'!

My young friend, I recall
The times we had hanging on my wall
I wouldn't trade them for gold
Cause they laugh and they cry me
Somehow sanctify me
They're woven in the stories I have told
And tell again

My young friend, I apologize
For the years that have passed
Since the last time you and I
Dusted off those memories
But the running and the races
The people and the places
There's always somewhere else I had to be
Time gets slim, my young friend

Don't know why, don't know why
Don't know why, don't know why

My young friend, this song's for you
Cause a few simple verses
Was the least that I could do
To tell the world that you were here
Cause the love and the laughter
Will live on long after
All of the sadness and the tears
We'll meet again, my young friend

Goodbye, goodbye
Goodbye, goodbye

My young friend, my young friend
Goodbye, goodbye

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Pretty sobering weekend. Don't ever miss an opportunity to tell the important people in your life you love them, hug them a little tighter, laugh a little longer, and live a little better. Even with an eternal perspective you just never know at sun up how your life will be effected by sun down. My heavy heart aches for the parents and siblings of this young gal. Just doesn't seem right to bury your kid. In the big scheme of things the good man upstairs has a plan for each of us that our mortal beings may not comprehend. Treat others and each day like it is your last. You never know when that clock will expire and sometimes it sneaks up like a thief in the night. Most importantly, live your life so that you may leave with no regrets. That is possibly one blessing of someone with such youth and innocence leaving us. With their innocence comes a lack of regret for they haven't had time to become calloused and complacent with what we as adults do all too often. Also as solace and tribute to this young lady, she will leave a living testament of sacrifice and giving the ultimate gift of life, as her family so graciously filled a waiting timetable of organ donor recipients who will be given the very gift of life sustaining transplants.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Thanks Bessy ...made me tear up !!!
That is for keeping tabs on me and the thoughtful emails, It helps keep me sane !!!

You can say what you want about Bess, but nobody can say the ol' boy doesn't have a tender heart!

I have witnessed it first hand - and I still remember it and am grateful for it.

Very touching tribute. Red, you and the family definitely have some prayers coming up from Texas - count on it!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom